Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Festival shades | OOTD



Hi everyone,
I hope all my fellow Indians had a lovely festive weekend! The celebrations are not over yet which means all the beautiful ladies have got a few more days to dress up in their best ethnic attires. My today's outfit is inspired by the bright festival shades of this season. The colors are bright and deep at the same time keeping the weather in mind. I bought this anarkali kurti from Limeroad a few months back (check out this video) and thought this would be the best time of the year to style it. I really love this because of the colours, the plain teal body and the bright patterned sleeves and border.
I added some red and golden details to the outfit to make it more festive.







I'm wearing:

Anarkali kurti- Limeroad
On my lips- Mac Ruby Woo
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig