Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2015

My December 2015 "Party Special" Fab bag review

 December 2015 Fab bag review(Party All Night)

December Fab Bag 2015...oh means the year 2015 has almost passed away and we have entered the last month of this year. This is the last Fab Bag of this year. Last...well, so it should be a bit special. Let's find out...

December 2015 Fab Bag Review

 December 2015 Fab bag review

The Fab Bag December 2015 is black in color and in the shape of a heart. I was given an option to choose December bag and I selected this one because it's pretty in design and color. Because of the strings, it can be carried quite easily. 
The theme of this month is 'The Party All Night' is perfect because we all in the mood of parties due to Holydays and new year.December 2015 Fab Bag contains five products that is a mixture of skincare and makeup. Three of these five are full sized products. Now it's time to check the products of December Fab Bag 2015.

My December Fab Bag contains  products-

 December 2015 Fab bag review

Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick- Scarlett O'Hara + Sharpener 
Kronokare The Frizz Cooling Explosion Lip Balm
Livon Moroccan Silk Serum
Lever Ayush Suverna Poshak Cream
Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micelle Solution


Suger Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick- Scarlett O'Hara + Sharpener 


The first product of December Fab Bag 2015 made my day, a red crayon lipstick in completely matte texture, what more one can desire. I have used Suger eyeliner before and it is one of my favorite liquid eyeliner so I'm very excited to see its crayon lipstick. It's great that they have included a combo of the crayon and a cute sharpener. Stay tuned for the full review of Suger Matte As Hell Crayon lipstick.

Cost- INR 799 for 2.8 gm


Kronokare The Frizz Cooling Explosion Lip Balm



The second product of December Fab Bag 2015. This is a newly launched product by this brand. I have seen reviews of Kronokare products but never tried any. The lip balm's pretty unique for it gives an instant cooling sensation, owing to the mix of peppermint along with shea butter & sunflower oil. A tiny amount is enough to cover the lips & I would advise you not to use this in excess because the 'cooling' sensation can get unpleasant. It's Silicone & paraben free. Let me know if you want a full review of this!

Cost- INR 95 for 10 ml


Livon Moroccan Silk Serum



I chose this product from the given choices because I have heard great things about this serum. I really like the pink packaging & I'm looking forward to using it & seeing the effects. 



Cost- INR 149 for 30 ml

Lever Ayush Suverna Poshak Cream



I have used a lot of products from this brand, particularly their hair products and found it a good ayurvedic brand. However this Suverna Poshak cream will be a new one for me and I'm looking forward to trying this skin rejuvenating cream that is in a 50 gm sample tube.



Cost- INR 210 for 50 gm

Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micelle Solution



This is the much-acclaimed makeup remover from Bioderma. I have read many good things about this makeup remover from my fellow bloggers. it removes makeup and completely cleans the skin. Though it's a sample sized product but if it works well I'd definitely love to buy a full-size product.


Cost- INR 860 for 250 ml
Finally

Overall, December Fab Bag 2015 is ideal, you get three full-size products plus two sample size products. These are a great combination of makeup, skin and haircare. In addition, there are some discount codes on skin care and makeup products that will come handy if you are planning to use those products. A perfect comeback bag after a disappointing November Fab Bag.Totally recommended!

 December 2015 Fab bag review

You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/

Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3-month subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription

– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig