Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

I have been trying many facial oils over the years, especially in winters because my skin needs more hydration and moisture. In this season, when most of our time is spend sitting in front of the heater, drinking hot coffee and tea & taking a hot shower- these things make our skin more dry and patchy. Cold dry winds and hot dry heat actually damage our skin and hair. 
I love using facial oils in my night skin regime. Recently I was asked by Kosmea to try some of their products. I had heard a lot of great things about this brand especially their famous Rose hip oil, so I readily accepted their offer. I had never used a rose hip oil so it was a new and exciting product for me. Today I'm with the Kosmea Rose Hip Oil, sharing my views with you. 

What company says...

Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, this easily-absorbed oil is a real treat for the skin. It may help smooth wrinkles, even out skin tone, reduce the appearance of scars, moisturise and soothe dry skin, nourish and hydrate ageing skin, balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.

  • Helps repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue.
  • Assists in the appearance of acne, scarring and wrinkles.
  • Rich in antioxidants
Ingredients

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil comes in a white and red outer box packaging with all required information. The actual product is secured in a dark brown glass bottle. The bottle has a white dropper lid that helps you to measure drops exactly. The dropper also avoids any wastage of the oil. The dark glass bottle secures all aromatic and therapeutic properties of oil in the serum very well. The packaging is safe, secure and lightweight, it can be easily carried out anywhere. 



Smell and Texture

The serum is deep orange in colour with a mild fragrance. The smell is not very pleasant just like the smell of botanical stuff, however, it doesn't bother me and fades away after some time of application. The consistency is neither thick nor runny. It's totally like a typical beauty oil and can be applied on its own. 

Application & Effect

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil Review

I have been using Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil since 15 days. I use it at night. After cleansing my skin with a creamy cleanser, I spray a facial mist or rose water on my skin. After a few second, I take 3 drops of the serum on my palm and apply it with the fingertip on my face and neck in dots. After that, I rub the rest of oil between the palms and apply it on my face and neck. I found that it gets absorb into the skin quite decently. It doesn't feel greasy but still spread out on the skin easily. After application of the serum, I apply a small amount of Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream. I do finish my overnight treatment with an application of eye cream all around of my eyes. Now comes on the effects of the Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil, I noticed a visible difference on my skin texture just after 1 week of use. Though I got smooth and supple texture skin in the next morning after my first application of oil and every morning I noticed the effect clearly but after one week, I found my skin more glowing, bright and flexible. 

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review

After 15 days, the effect is really divine. My skin is so dry in this season. The place where I live gets extremely cold and frozen in winter, the chilled and dry air makes the skin more dry and patchy. After two weeks of using Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil, I feel a great change in my skin texture, it behaves like normal skin even I don't feel a tightness and stiffness in it as I used to feel before. My skin becomes smooth, soft and supple. However, I didn't see any visible difference on the wrinkles and fine lines. Maybe I could see some more effects after one or two months of using. I have no acne or scars so can't comment on these points but yes it reduced some spots on my face and due to this my skin looks brighter and clearer. 

Good points

Nice safe and secure packaging
The dropper lid makes it easy to use
Get absorbs into the skin easily
Gives an instant smoothness
Doesn't feel greasy on the skin
gives a huge difference just after two weeks
Visibly improves the texture of skin
Reduces the pigmentation

Kosmea Australia Rose Hip Oil-Review
Bad points

Availability, it's not available in India

Finally...

No doubt, it's a great oil for all types of skin. It has worked great on my skin and given it a clear effect. I have used other beauty oils before but it's the best oil among them. It has become an important part of my overnight skin treatment. I would love to buy another one after finishing this bottle. But as it's not available in India so I'll have to buy it from Kosmea website after paying the shipping. Anyways, I'll not mind paying some extra money for a high-quality skin product but I wish it was available in India too. 

PRICE-

$28 for 20 ml

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available HERE

COB RATING-
4.8/5

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig