Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Illamasqua Nail varnish- Stance (Review, NOTD)


Illamasqua recently launched it's Human Fundamentalist collection which became a big hit among most of the bloggers! 
I'm also loving some pieces from this collection & today i would like to review it's Nail varnish in Stance! 

I've been a great fan of their nail varnishes! This shade is really amazing! It shows up according to the lighling around, sometimes magenta, sometimes violet with a tinge of fuchsia in it! Isn't that great?

This won't be a detailed review that I usually post but a short one focusing more on the NOTD!

Illamasqua Nail Varnish- Stance

 

Weight
15 ml

Price

£13.50

Ingredients

 

In the mirror of my own experience

First of all I would like to talk about the packaging.....one of the attractive features is it's packaging which is very beautiful with the outer carton & the shape of the bottle!! Then comes the texture which is also very impressive. The varnish is slightly thin & 2-3 coats are a must to get the perfect shade. After is dries up it gives a gorgeous glossy finish to the nails! The shade as I've mentioned above it very difficult to capture in the lens, it shows slight changes in accordance with the lighting. But all in all it's amazing! The shade is unique & hard to get in general. So if you can get hold of this, it's a must have in every nail polish lovers collection!  Another great thing about it is that it dries very quickly giving a glossy, matte finish.
Although I'm not much of a nail polish person, yet I'm loving this & would like to wear it again & again!


Rating

4.8/5

Availability
Available on illamasqua.com






Hope you liked my NOTD!!! Have you tried this nail varnish? Any dupes for it...don't forget to share with me :)
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig