Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Red & white..the perfect combo- OOTD



After some great experiences with online shopping websites, I’m very loving of shopping my every requiring item from various online shops. I have purchased many things from shopping websites. This time I have purchased a beautiful top from OASAP about whom I've heard many nice things from various friends and bloggers.
But it was my first chance to buy something from this shop. After browsing through the website and contacting the customer service, I felt comfortable and then ordered without restraint. Today I want to introduce this amazing shopping website to my readers and friends.




A few words about OASAP….

Oasap is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories and etc. Oasap’s mission is to make you close to the planet’s most cutting-edge fashion, no matter where you are or what class or age group you are in. Pursuing fashion is the right of every woman.
THEY PROMISE:
  • To do free shipping worldwide with speed and precision.
  • To keep updating 100+ products every day in 2012.
  • Streamline process of purchase and payment.

Website service


When I initially checked this website, I was impressed to see their dress collection. They have very big varieties of dresses, evening gowns, shirts, blouses, T-shirts, jeans and many many more. Apart from the clothes, they have a great collection of shoes, handbags, purses, accessories and jewelries and many things so it’s a place from where you can’t move ahead without buying anything. Anyways, I want to write something about their service.   

I ordered this tee on March 22, all things went so easily and I got the confirmation mail within 5 minutes. I received it on April 2. Overall it took about 10 days for them to receive and ship my order via Hongkong post and for the parcel to show up at my door step. So overall it's quite fast & you receive everything very safely!
  
Customer service wise, they're very good. They have lots of contact information available. You can reach out to them for live chat very easily. Do keep in mind that they are based over seas, so often times they're not available on live chat until later on in the evening (for U.S. folks).
 
 V Neck Wrap Design Long Slim Fit T-shirt



It’s a beautiful white V neck T-shirt with very modish stitches which pulled my eyes at the very first glimpse.

What OASAP says...


T-shirt crafted in cotton, featuring a v neckline, long sleeve styling, wrap design to front with pleat detailing to the main, stitching to curve hem, all in a slim fit.

Size

My size- Medium

Size Detailed

Bust: 76-84cm(S),80-88cm(M),84-94cm(L)
Length: 57cm(S),59cm(M),60cm(L)
Sleeve: 54cm(S),55cm(M),56cm(L)
Shoulder: 33cm(S),34cm(M),35cm(L)
 
Price

$28.00

Color

White

Fabric

Cotton

Washing

40 degree machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, cool iron on reverse, do not dry clean.

In the mirror of my own experience



When I received and opened the package, I saw that the shirt was set aside in a plastic bag very safely. I was so pleased to see that the shirt was similar in color and style as I saw in the website picture, If I say that it was even looking more pretty, I won't be wrong.
Fabric

The fabric of the shirt was so soft and gleaming white that I was just wishing to see it for a long time without touching. But I can’t stop myself for touching the shirt, and after laying a hand on the fabric, I had to say’Oh my’ because the fabric was too soft and smooth like a petal of flower. The shade of white has its own magnetism, when you wear a white dress; it makes your look very different and unique which makes you special even in crowd.
Stitch
The most important role to give an elegant and stylish look of this shirt is no doubt of its stitches; I really appreciate  the hands that are behind this pretty shirt. Truly, it’s stitched very skillfully.
Fitting


The fabric is stretchable so it was so easy to wear it. You can see the fitting of this shirt. If you are thin than myself or a bit healthy, it’ll be easily wearable. It’s neither too tight nor loose, the fitting is just comfortable.

Good points

Elegant design with beautiful stitches.
The fabric is so soft and of high quality.
Very comfortable in wearing.
Gives a chic look with jeans, skirt, shorts etc.
The fitting is neither too tight nor loose, it’s just comfortable.
Can be easily washed.
Very ideal for coming summers.
Easy to buy.
Reaches in about 10 days in a very safe condition.
To see the quality, it worth this cost.


Bad points

After ordering you'll have to be patient to reach your product in your hands.
Some may suppose it a bit costly.
It's pure white in color so if you chose it, you'll have to cautious.

Finally....





To be honest, I'm very satisfied with my shopping experience, the most important thing in this experience was the dress which I had chosen was the same as it was in the picture of the shopping website, all the design and style everything was the same. The fabric of the T-shirt is more finer than it looked in the picture. The tee is so comfortable and pretty. I would love to shop from here again and again in the future.


Lips- Elizabeth Grant lipgloss

Rating

4.80/5

Recommendation

I'll want to recommend to all my readers and friends to shop from here and I assure you that you'll find all your required things here, your fashion intuition will be surely satisfied because everything which is presented here exact according to new fashion and style. They have great quality and style, very fine stitching and shopping is so easy here so you should try at least once
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig