Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Celebrate a Berry Christmas with Sleek Makeup's new collection


Hey everyone,
Sleek makeup always knows very well how to make a new trend of makeup. They always research to produce something new which can make makeup lovers crazy. In this Christmas season they have launched their exciting limited collection called Berry collection. Winter is about to come on its peak and in this chilled weather our makeup should be something as that could give a bright and warm effect. They have given a beautiful gift for this festival. So how about a berrylicious hot look for this Christmas?  
.
Sleek makeup Berry Collection


This collection is based on just three products, a kohl pencil-Mossberry, a blush-Fenberry and a lipstick-Cranberry. Just three product but these are enough to change your whole look just in a while.



What Sleek Makeup says…

Sleek MakeUP’s gift to you this party season is the limited edition Berry collection! Get berrylicious this Christmas with this three piece collection featuring rich, sultry berry tones. Add a flush of warmth to your cheeks with Fenberry blush, for the perfect wash of crimson rose. Flattering festive eyes will be yours with Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a deep burgundy chunky liner that is easily smudged for a cloud of berry-hued smokiness around the eye. Finally finish the look with True Colour lipstick in Cranberry, a matte mulled wine toned shade that will add a kick of spiciness to your party look!

Price

$15.99 / Rs 850 Approx


Packaging

The packaging is really incredible and according to the festive collection. Red packaging with black combo has made it a magnificence one.

Sleek Makeup Kohl pencil Moss Berry 747


This is a burgundy brownish toned color kohl pencil. It’s a smooth black chubby pencil with black cap which keeps it totally secure inside. On its black packaging ‘Sleek makeup is embarked in a shiny red flush.


Shade & texture


As I have written it’s a burgundy brownish toned shade which can give a warmth effect of the eyes in this cold weather.
The texture is okay but not so creamy as I had expected. It gives an impression in the first attempt that it's dry but after some applications it works well, I tried it not only on my lids but also in my waterline and I was surprised to see that it worked well there too.

Pigmentation

Great as I had expected about this pencil. The color is so intensive and beautiful. You can create a soft natural brown Smokey eye look and use it with an another shade pencil. You can mix it with black shadow and get a dramatic festive eye makeup look.



In the mirror of my own experience

I have tried it in hurry because I have no time for it. Muharram is just about starting and I knew that my readers always wished a look with the product so I did it just in half hour but I got that the pencil texture is good. Only in first application it seemed a bit dry but after that it worked so smoothly that I applied it even in my waterline too. Hey I didn’t do it with any planning just thought and did it. I'm really impressed with the texture, color and pigmentation. I say anything about the lasting power because I removed my makeup just after one hour but in my opinion it’ll last long especially in winters. 

Rating

4/5

Sleek Makeup True Color Matte CranBerry 748


Cranberry is dark wine berry color. It has totally a matte finish. It comes in a beautiful chubby matte black cute packaging. It looks small in size at the first look but product wise it's a full size lipstick.

Shade & texture


The shade is deep berry color. It's looking a daring color at first looking but after applying it looks not too deep but looks beautiful on the lips. To see the festive season it'll be a perfect choice.
The texture is completely matte and not powdery at all. 



Pigmentation

The lipstick is super opaque and only one or swipe is enough to get the right color.

In the mirror of my own experience

I rarely use a dark color lipstick. When I first saw it, I thought that it's not for me but after applying it didn't looked too dark on the lips. The color is good for all skin toned especially a bit dark complexion. The texture is matte and It applies very smoothly on the lips but the problem is that it settles a bit in the fine lines of the lips. It'll be necessary to apply a good lip balm underneath of the lips before applying. Overall it's perfect but keeping in mind that it's for a Christmas collection and not for daily use.


Rating

3.5/5

Sleek Makeup Blush Fenberry 749

 Fenberry blush is a matte finish soft rose plum with a hint of brown shade blush which can define your cheek bone very well. It comes in a black sleek smooth finish box which is very light weigh. Inside the box a mirror is provided as always.




Shade & texture


The shade is very pretty, an earthy toned rose color.Usually I avoid dark blushes on my cheeks but after applying it I loved the effect which I got. The color is perfect to give a warm effect to the cheeks.. If you find it a bit dark for your complexion, apply it with a soft hand and blend well. The shade is warm and versatile and perfect for all skin tones especially Asian and Indian skin tones.
The texture is soft and smooth. It blends beautifully on the skin.
Pigmentation
Like all Sleek Makeup blushes the pigmentation is just amazing. You need just a touch on your cheek bones to get the right color.




In the mirror of my own experience

At first it seemed a bit dark for my complexion but after applying I amazed to see that it was perfect on me. The effect is really beautiful and ideal for festivals. I took just one touch of blush on my brush and applied, I noticed that that was enough to get the right finish. It blended brilliantly on the face. It's so versatile that you can use it in many ways like to enhance your jawline and make your nose slimmer etc. so it's a perfect blush which is really worth buying. Over all I adore this product of Sleek Makeup.

Rating

5/5


Finally.....

Finally Sleek Makeup has proved itself the winner again. I'm highly impressed with this collection. All the three products are special in themselves. The collection is superbly amazing and this would make a tremendous gift for your friends and beloved. 

EOTD using Mossberry

Overall Rating
4.5/5

Recommendation 

I definitely want to recommend this lovely collection to my readers. For $15.99 it's a incredible deal so you should definitely pick it out for this festival.

Availability

Sleek The Berry Collection Christmas Edition can be purchased at the drugstore and Sleek Makeup website.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig