Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2011

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner from Beauty Carousel- review, swatches & photos

Hi everyone,
Christmas is coming and you all ladies would be busy thinking & deciding about your home decoration, delicious cakes and of course for your outfits and makeup. This time try something new which can give a new and fresh look something different from last year. Most of us love trying new products in our makeup. So why shouldn't you start it from your eye makeup. I tried a new eyeliner pen from K-Palette this time and want to share something about it with you. i hope it'll help my readers to try something new.



K-Palette 24-hr Real Lasting Eyeliner- Super Black











K- Palette 24-hr Real Lasting Eyeliner is the Hot Selling item in Singapore and Japan. K-Palette is a Japan based company famous for their eye makeup products. It's a pen eyeliner with a sharp tip and black in color.



What their authorized distributer 

Beauty Carousel in Singapore says.....

Rated consistently as one of the top three selling eyeliners in Japan with 1 billion pieces sold since its inception in the market 3 years ago. This eyeliner gives guaranteed results in its ability to withstand melting humidity and punishing dryness of our air-conditioned interiors. Its magic lies in its patented micro-fibre soft brush application which ensures that the liquid eyeliner does not drip messily or draw heavily on your eyelids. Instead, the polymers within the eyeliner ensure lasting hold while superb control is achieved in the eyeliner’s agility, thereby giving an eyeline effect that is dramatic yet simple to achieve for daily users. The eyeliner is made of a unique conditioning formula consisting of sage essence, pantenol and chamomile essence, and would not irritate even the most sensitive eyes. Remove the eyeliner easily with any oil-free makeup remover.




Weight

20 gm

Price

S$19.90 S$15.90/ US $12

 Ingredients
Water, Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/ Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black

Shade
It comes in two shades 'super black' and 'deep brown'.

In the mirror of my own experience

I had heard a lot about K-Palette's products but never used them because unfortunately these are not available in India but when I got a chance to try  this K-Palette's product I was really excited. I always thrilled to see the pen eyeliner because I love to make a wing line on my eyes. when I opened the eyeliner, I really loved the tip which was sharp and quite soft,  & I was agitated to apply it on my eyes. After shaking the liner, as they wrote, I applied first it on my hand. I was happy to see the thin black line on my hand. Then I applied it on my lids and the result was almo the same. The liner worked beautifully on my eyes as well. I got my wing line without any effort. The best thing is in this liner that it reaches into the tip of my eye corner. I can apply it into my tight-line as well. It's really long lasting. it stayed on for about 12 hours without any touch ups & it remained in the same shape throughout. They claim it as water proof one but It's not as such. It can last long but without touching water. It removes easily with wet cotton so it's not water proof so it's possible that it wouldn't be as effective for the girls with super oily lids especially in humid weather. But still it worked great for me and I'm happy with the quality of this lovely eyeliner.





Good points

The tip of eyeliner is sharp and very helpful for drawing beautiful lines on the eyes. The tip is sharp but quite soft and you can apply it into the corner of your eyes.
It's so light weight.
You can get thinner lines and wings with it very easily.
The price is affordable.



Bad points

It's not water proof at all.
Not suitable for the girls with super oily lids.
 You have to shake it well so that it works better.

Finally...




Finally I'm satisfied as I expected from a K-palette's product. It works well on my lids. It bothered me sometimes but most of time it's good so I think at this price it's a great product to try out.

Ratings
4/5

Recommendation

If you haven't super oily lids, you should try it out because it's so easy to apply on the lids even into your tight-lines.

Availability

You can purchase it from Beautycarousel because it's available at a 20% off price.

Some words about the website Beautycarousel

Beauty Carousel is an online retailer established in 2009 to provide
worldwide shoppers easy access to a wide range of popular and cult
skincare & beauty products from all over the world. We pride ourselves in
offering all our customers one-stop convenience to fabulous beauty
products at the most affordable prices in the comfort of their own homes,
delivered right to their doorsteps. Beauty Carousel represents every
woman’s beauty haven of the best beauty finds.

They ship free worldwide for overseas orders above SG$89/ US $69

BeautyCorousel- Also on Facebook


So girls what do you think? Any plans to buy something from this exciting website?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig