Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lashem Double-trouble mascara- Review, photos, EOTD

Mascara is the most desired thing for eye makeup especially for those women who are not gifted with long lashes. I'm also one of them and always in search of a mascara which can do a miracle and give magically volume and length to our lashes but unfortunately this desire  hasn't been fulfilled till now. When I got a chance to try Lashem Double Trouble mascara, the hope of finding something different woke again and I was excited to try it out. Today I'm going to share my own experience of Lashem Double Trouble mascara with my readers.

Lashem Double Trouble Mascara
This is a 2-in-1 new formula mascara which is made especially to give only the length but also volume too.


What Lashem says...
Now you don't have to choose! Use the volume wand for long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara enhances lash growth and doesn't clump or irritate your eyes.

Let your lashes do the talking with our infamous Double Trouble Mascara! You know the best part about it? It's a 2 in 1 formula! Now you don't have to choose - Use the volume wand for long and bold voluminous effect and use the length wand to expand your natural lashes. The lengthening fiber mascara enhances lash growth and doesn't clump or irritate your eyes. Extend those lashes for some double trouble fun!

Benefits
Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps. 
Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes. 
Build length for an instant lash extension effect. 
Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes. 
Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look. 
Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes. 
Price
$19.99 
Ingredients
Packaging

The packaging is no doubt very catchy and elegant. The mascara comes in a black box with all its ingredients and other detail. Inside the box, a sleek shiny silver tube packaging with a lengthening mascara at one end and a volumizing mascara at the other end. The 2 mascaras not only have different wands but different formula as well since the ingredient list is given separately for each. The both wands are very helpful in using so overall I love the packaging.
In the mirror of my own experience
I had expected a lot from Lashem double trouble mascara because all the packaging with two separate designed wands increased my expectation even higher. i want to describe both formula  experience with you.

The Lengthening mascara




When I saw the lengthening wand it looked quite thick and great for giving length to my lashes. But after applying it I was disappointed because there was almost no difference in lashes. I have very thin and flat lashes and know that some very powerful mascara can give them good length but not ordinary ones. My favorite mascaras are from Revlon, Loreal and Diana Of London till now. If you ask the most favorite among three, I'll definitely take the name of Diana Of London Movie Magic of course. The formula didn't clump up my lashes which is great but I find the formula to be a bit more liquidly which is a bit irritating. It's not water proof though I don't care much for a water proof one but I'm sorry, I couldn't get any length with this mascara. Maybe it's good for those lucky girls who are gifted with long lashes giving them a natural effect but for me it's quite useless. However, it gave a good effect when applied over the volumizing one which is satisfactory.

The Volumizing Mascara








The brush wand of volumising mascara is made of plastic or rubber material which is flexible enough to get through the tube, which makes it easy for opening and closing of mascara. It's helpful to coat my mid lashes perfectly. The lasting power is good. It stays whole day once it is set but it takes time to set in. However I liked the Volumizing mascara much more than the Lengthening one. But not very impressed because I didn't notice much difference with my lashes. I'm not sure what is to be blamed, my lashes or the mascara.


The Volumizing with Lengthening one


When I used both one after other, I got I little difference with my lashes but not much. So it's a time-consuming job, first lengthening then volumizing, I'm not impressed.
Good points
Elegant packaging.
The formula doesn't clump up my lashes.
The volumising wand is perfect for applying the mascara especially on my mid lashes
It does a good job of volumizing.
Volumizing + lengthening gives perfect effect for everyday wear. 
Lasting power is great.


Length
Volume+Length
Bad points
It's not as impressive at all as expected.
Takes time  to set in because the formula is very liquid-like.
The mascara barely gives much effect to my lashes.
To see the quality, it's expensive.
Finally...
To be honest, it did not do much with my lashes. I'm disappointed. I tried it many times for getting some result but in vain. So I'm not satisfied with this mascara. I liked the concept of 2 separate mascara rolled into one but I wished they could have done a better job.
Rating

3/5
Recommendation
I'll not recommend it to my readers because after my experience, it's not worth its cost. If you want an everyday wear mascara, you can try it out or if you have long, curled lashes, give a try to this one. 

Availability

You can order online through their website.


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig