Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Black & White- Simply the best



Finally back with an OOTD after a long interval! The post is basically something like- I dress, 2 looks although, there is not much of a difference between the two, just a couple of changes in the accessories & the makeup.


This is one of my favorite dresses from Ahaishopping. I find this store a wonderful place to shop for beautiful, elegant & high quality dresses!Perhaps you remember, how much I liked this dress too featured HERE. Coming on to this particular dress, the style & design were the first things that appealed to me a lot. In both the looks, I've paired it up with different monochrome accessories.

The first look is much of an evening look, as the red lips, winged liner & a sexy pair of monochrome heels from 2dayslook gives it a glamorous touch. On the other hand LOOK 2 is more of a casual one with light makeup, shades etc. Truly speaking, the dress takes it all away...looks extremely beautiful in any way!

LOOK 1











LOOK 2


I'm wearing:
LOOK1: Dress- AhaIshopping
Bag- Chicnova
Heels- 2dayslook

Look 2: Dress- Ahaishopping
Shoes- AhaI
Shades- Fastrack

Which one do you like better?



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig