Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Outfit of the day- Gray, Black with Gold details!


Good evening everyone,

I'm here with my first outfit after Muharram! I was really excited to post this as it features some of my favorite stuff!

This beautiful dress from AhaIshopping is surely my favorite! To look at, it's very simple but the color combination, style makes it amazingly beautiful! The material is so warm & comfortable, the color so elegant & overall it is a very decent yet fashionable dress! Priced at only $30.70, I'm really proud to own this dress!!
Paired it up with a few gold accessories like a collar necklace which has beautiful detailing, my most favorite hat from wd.com & black suede boots again from AhaI, a gorgeous pair of boots which must be in every boots lover collection!  The chunky heels make walking so comfortable inspite of the high heel height! I really love the zipper detailing & black with gold makes it a perfect pair of boots for winters!
AhaIshopping is one of my favorite fashion websites & they have a collection of extremely beautiful dresses, shoes, bags & accessories!! You get the items reasonably priced & that too at free shipping! I received my products in 20-25 days in a very safe condition so I would definitely recommend you to shop from there!!

Hope you enjoy this look!
















I'm wearing: Dress- AhaIshopping, Shoes- AhaI, Hat- wd.com, Cuff- Chicnova, Collar Necklace- Efoxcity, Clutch- Mango

Have a great day!!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig