Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2012

Sleek Makeup Dip-It eyeliner- Review, swatches


I have used many products, from lipstick to eye shadow palettes from Sleek Makeup but this time I want to try something new so I chose the Sleek Makeup Dip-It Eyeliner. I wanted a black liquid eye liner which I can apply on my eyes in an easy way. I tried some gel eyeliners too but to be honest I've always loved to use liquid liners rather than gel ones.



 Sleek Dip It liquid eyeliner comes in a fabulous packaging. As the name suggests, this is one of those eyeliners with a little pot full of liquid liner and a separate brush that you dip into it. The black pot looks beautiful on my dressing table, it's very light weight & cute!


The brush in this is pretty nice; it has a really nice sharp tip, so you can make really subtle thin lines if you want, or slightly broader ones by holding the brush at a different angle. Honestly speaking, it's actually more like one of those felt tip ends without separate hairs or fibers. If you are not much experienced in using liquid liner, you always hesitate to apply it in fear to be shaky application but with this sharp tip brush you can apply your liner in an easy way. I really like the extra stability that the solid end gives me.

The product itself seems quite liquid at first, but when you apply it on your eyes, you can notice that it's actually very pigmented and not blotchy at all. It dries to a matte finish which I really love. It does not rub off easily.
I'm very happy with its true blackness, I really love the effect which I get after applying it on my eyes. 



Overall I am very impressed with this product and pleased with my decision to pick it, It's definitely a perfect liquid eyeliner which can be used easily by beginners of makeup.

 I would recommend it to anyone who likes a matte, easy to apply eyeliner.


PRICE- $5.99

AVAILABILITY- Available on Sleek Makeup website & at  Drugstores

COB RATING-  4.5/5 
 


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig