Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2011

Adorn Perfect Pout Mineral Nude Lipstick- Review, Swatches and FOTD

Hello beautiful ladies,
Light color lipsticks are my passion and even a weakness. I have a good collection of light lip colors.Most of then are pinks or light browns. I love nude lipsticks too but my nude collection is not big so this time I added a new nude color lipstick from Adorn Minerals in it. I noticed that every nude color gives me a different effect. I never used Adorn Minerals lipstick before so I was quite excited to see its effect on me...hey but first I want to write a review of this lipstick for you.

Adorn Perfect Pout Mineral Lipstick

The lipstick is completely nude in color but it looks a lovely combination of pink and nude which is really beautiful and different from other nude lipsticks.




What Adorn Mineral says...

Containing Certified Organinc Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Orange Peel Oil, Adorn's toxic free, Lipsticks provide on the go glamour! From gorgeous, bright, lip popping colour to natural reds and soft nudes and pinks

Weight
6 gram

Price

$ 29.00

Ingredients

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mica (CI 77019), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, may contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Pigment Violet (CI 77742)
*Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient
Packaging
The packaging of this lipstick is not very noticeable and fascinating & it looks much similar to a  Colorbar lipstick. It comes in a silver case packaging which looks nice but not much elegant and classy.

Shades

Adorn Perfect Pout Mineral Lipsticks come in nine exciting shades
Natural Pink
Rustic Mocha
Toffee
Natural Red
Deep Red
Nude
Coral
Berry Pink
Hot Pink
I'm reviewing their Nude one.



The color is a pigmented medium beige nude with a "tinge" of salmon and pink. This is definitely more of a natural nude so no dramatic corpse effect here. I think this is one of those nudes that will work well on everyone.
Texture

Absolutely matte texture with soft creamy finish. Not much need to apply a lip balm or chap stick before applying.  Most matte lipsticks are super drying in general but it's surprisingly creamy too. 

Pigmentation

Amazing pigmentation, just two or three swipes & you get the perfect nude shade!!!

Lasting power

The staying power surprised me because I didn't expected such a high lasting power. It lasted for about 6 to 7 hours without retouching. Of course my lips felt a bit dry after 5 hours but the color had not faded at all so it's really impressive. 


In the mirror of my own experience

I was impressed by its nude shade with pinkish undertone just after opening the case because I don't like a nude lipstick which looks like a concealer. Maybe it looks good on some ladies but I don't think it'll suit me. I have tried some nude lipsticks like this and I felt my face like that of a sick person. But this nude shade suited me perfectly. I loved its effect after applying it on my lips. I have already described about its creamy texture, pigmentation and lasting power so I find it an ideal one for me. In my opinion it's a perfect nude shade which will suit most of the skin tones and almost every outfit. I applied it on my red T-shirt with slightly dark eye makeup for the first time. Next time I wore it with my black outfit without any eye makeup and trust me, it was looking beautiful on the face even thought it was alone on the lips. I'll really appreciate Adorn for giving an amazing lipstick to makeup lovers. 

Good points

It has a perfect nude shade which will be great for all skin tones.
Can be applied with many outfits.
The texture is amazingly creamy and soft.
Gives a pretty finish and coverage because the pigmentation is great.
Can last for about 5 hours without getting dry and does not require any retouching.
It contains a lot of beneficial ingredients which makes it special from other ordinary lipsticks.
They never test on animals.
The price is not much to see its quality. 




Bad points

The packaging is not too impressive to see its high quality.
The shades collection is limited so they should increase their shade collection.

Finally...

I got everything in this lipstick. I usually found most of the matte lipsticks a bit drying but this is sufficiently  creamy. I never applied a lip balm before applying it so if your lips are usually not much dry you can apply it directly on the lips. Like all Adorn's products this lipstick is made using many useful and pure natural and organics ingredients so all in all you get everything good in this product.




Rating
4.70/5

Recommendation

If you love to add an amazing nude shade lipstick in your collection, you should try this one. I recommend it to my readers and friends because I know they surely wouldn't be disappointed after buying it.

Availability 
This lipstick can be purchased from Beauty heaven and Adorn Minerals website directly. 

P.S.- I did this makeup look before Muharram

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig