Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Naturactor Pressed Powder- Review, Swatches & Photos


Hi lovely beauties,

My website which had been hacked some days ago, has opened today but I couldn’t dare to write in it again coz I’m afraid with the incident and I fear that it may happen again. Therefore I’ve decided to continue writing here always.

Today I’m reviewing about my favorite pressed powder Naturactor Pressed Powder which I bought about a year ago from Royal store in Kolkata. I didn’t know much about this brand then but the salesgirl had convinced me about its quality so I decided to try out this compact. Trust me, today I can say that this is the best pressed powder, I have used till now.




Naturactor Pressed Powder

What it claims-

Mild to the skin.

Used as a final touch up to set your make up after applying foundation.

Suitable for all skin types

Size- 15 g

Price- sorry, don’t remember.

In the mirror of my own experience-

Usually I don’t apply foundation, but pressed powder is always in my purse. After using this once, I realized its quality. It gave a velvety and soft feeling to my face. The shade exactly matched my skin tone. The coverage is good, I have used it many times without foundation and people have appreciated my skin. So I’m very happy with this powder.

I've used it soo much...isn't it??

The good points-

Does not clog my pores and also doesn’t give a cakey effect to the face.

Gives a nice coverage and the shade #230 matches my skin tone perfectly.

It’s very light and gives a natural look to my face.

I love the packaging of this pressed powder and the mirror in it is also quite useful.

Makes the skin smooth without any breakouts.

Easy to carry around.

Does not dry out my skin and gives the best effect when applied over the foundation.

When I’m in hurry I use this alone on the face and then too it looks great.

The staying power is very impressive: 6-7 hrs and even after that one would have to five a light touch up which’ll do.


The swatches-


The Bad points-

  • It is not easily available everywhere….at least not in my city. So I didn’t get a chance to get hold of one more of this but will surely get one if I visit Kolkata again.

Overall verdict

Overall I really love this pressed powder and I can say that it’s the best one that I’ve ever used!!

Rating-

4.75/5

Will I recommend it-

Yeah…of course!!

This was today’s review about Naturactor pressed powder. Which pressed powders do you prefer?? Would love to know <3

Don’t forget to enter my FIRST GIVEAWAY!!



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig