Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celebrity Makeup look #3 - Aishwarya Rai

I always love traditional makeup and outfit. They give us an innocent look which one can rarely get from modern or western outfits. You will often see me in traditional looks. This picture of bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai really attracted me and I was compelled to select it for my celebrity look post.



The makeup on her face here is very pretty and making her look innocent & fresh. So now you want to know that if I do this makeup with some limited makeup stuff which I have, what cosmetics I’ll use for this look. So take a look:
Face-
For the face I’ll choose my Chambor liquid foundation to apply all over my face but before that I’ll not forget to apply a good moisturizer under it. I have 4 foundations at present but Chambor’s shade is the exact one like this look. Then concealer..and Revlon Colorstay will be the best for me. A light touch of my Naturactor pressed powder will give the final finish to my face.
Eyes-
For my eyes, I’ll prime my eyes with Chambor stick foundation then apply a peach shade from Dare to Dream palette from Oriflame on the inner corner of my lids. Then I’ll apply some shimmer brown shadow from Chambor trio on the outer corner of lids. On the middle part of my lids, I’ll apply light gold shadow from Oriflame palette &the same shade will be on my brow bone and then I’ll blend them softly.
I’ll define my eyes with Mac gel eyeliner and wear my Revlon eyelashes and give them shape with Maybeline Colossal mascara. I’ll apply black kohl from Revlon in my waterline and comb my brow to give a final touch.
Cheeks-
First of all I’ll use Mac Sur blush on my cheeks and then highlight them with Mac Trace Me Gold blush and blend them well.
Lips-
Here I’ll make an outline of my lips with the lip liner from Colobar then apply two lipsticks’ mixture to get the right shade of Aishwarya’s lips. First a very light touch of the lipstick from Chambor Ultimate Matte long lasting and then a nude shade lipstick from MUFE #24 and I’M DONE!!
That was the way to get this makeup look of Aishwarya Rai…what about you? Have you got any suggestions for this look. I’ll really want to know so please don’t hesitate to give your precious advise for this look!!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig