Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 1, 2016

Styling the front-button tunic | Summer Fashion trends

Styling the front-button tunic | Summer Fashion trends, Indian fashion blogger

Hey everyone,

It's yet another rainy day which means monsoons are here. The temperatures haven't reduced much which is bad because hot humid days are the worst! Pictures of this outfit were also taken on one such day. I decided to style my new front button tunic in an Indo-Western way. These kind of tunics or kurtis are so much in vogue these days. This one is a high-low hem style buttoned up from top to bottom. There are other styles like those which are slit open down the waist. These kinds of kurtis are a fusion of ethnic & western & look really stylish.
When I saw this one on Jabong, I fell for its simple yet à la mode design. The material is very fine & perfect for hot days. It's breezy, comfortable & elegant. The black detailing makes it even more beautiful. I paired it with a pair of ripped black denims. This tunic is in soft beige colour & I thought my pastel pink bag would go well with it. Bad hair day? No problem! I messy braid & a pair of wedges completed the look! What do you think?









I'm wearing:

Tunic- Sangria
Jeans- HERE
Bag- OASAP
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig