Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2016

FOTD- My favourite makeup look

Metallic Bronze eye makeup and nude lips-FOTD

If there is anything that I love more than red lips, it is a beautiful nude pout!
Today I'm sharing a few pics of my go to makeup look that I hear been in love with, lately.
Honestly speaking, it has taken me years to find the right shades of nude lipcolours for myself. It can be a tricky job to find the perfect nude shades that will suit our skin tone and not end up making us look washed out & weird. I have a couple of new shades of nude lipcolours which I will be reviewing very soon.

Coming back to this makeup look that I recently wore in this outfit post. I went for metallic bronze shades for the eye makeup & glossy nude lips. I've listed the breakdown in the end.


Metallic Bronze eye makeup and nude lips-FOTD





Metallic Bronze eye makeup and nude lips-FOTD

Products I used-

Face

Mac Bronzing Powder

Eyes

All 3 shades from NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Impeccable Brow Pencil

Lips

Ellis Faas lips-L108

Hope you will like it.

Love
Rakhshanda
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig