Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter shades and animal print...



Gray and black are perhaps the best known winter shades, although most of us love wearing them throughout the year, isn't it? Well today's outfit comprises of gray, black and blue shades along with some animal print details to add some prints and patterns to the look.

I couldn't resist myself from getting hold of this Urban Classics basic and stylish gray top from Hoodboyz. It has a gorgeous boat shade neck, black sleeves and I dare say it's the most comfortable top in my closet now!



The other item that I would like to highlight in this outfit are my new sandals from Milanoo. The best thing about these heels is the leopard print ankle cover which stands out very impressively! On the whole you get style and comfort combined in one pair thanks to the not-so-high heels which is perfect for so many women, me included, who are "head over heels in love" with...heels... but are not talented enough to bear themselves 4-5 inches high...haha! I highly recommend you all to have this pair in your shoe closet!




And let's not forget, it's winter time...so even when the sun is high during noon hours, i couldn't possibly stay for long in a top, my staple pieces- a black leather jacket and a hat were enough to keep the cold of me. A casual animal printed tote would do no harm to the look.

Hope you like it!





























My Instagram Partner in crime :p




I'm wearing:

Top- Hoodboyz
Jeans- SOS
Heels- Milanoo
Bag- Romwe

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig