Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thalgo Hyaluronic Cream - Review

I had read a lot about Thalgo products so I was very happy to know that their skincare products  are now available in India.
I was really thrilled when Thalgo India asked me to try out their products and write a review. I was sent some products However, I was a bit disappointed to see the small size jar and tiny samples tubes because it's impossible to get the exact result out of a product with in this quantity. But I tried out the product for 10 to 12 days just as a night cream & here's my experience of the same!



Some words about the brand:

For 48 years, Thalgo Laboratories have been creating Marine Cosmetics for Spa and Beauty.
Working closely with renowned phycologists, the Thalgo Research Centre is the undisputed expert in Marine Intelligence, with over 50 marine active principles identified, extracted and concentrated in exclusive ingredients with unrivalled properties.
Each Thalgo product is a genuine concentrate of marine effectiveness, created according to stringent standards of performance, total affinity with the skin and ultimate sensory experience to offer Professional Excellence to every woman in the world.
Created from the sea, Thalgo has a duty to minimise its ecological footprint. Our Commitment to Nature is at the very core of the brand’s DNA and guides all stages of our developments for Safe Beauty and a more beautiful nature." 



I’ll first write something about its packaging which is really beautiful and elegant. Thalgo Collagen Cream comes in a delicate purple glass jar with shining silver lid. It’s a lovely and classy packaging the only downside of the packaging is that it's a jar packaging and I feel it's not very hygienic.

The texture of the product is perfect, it’s neither thick nor runny it’s just fine for applying on my skin at night. It is luxuriously creamy & is surprisingly light and glides on exceptionally well when you put it on your face. You need a very less amount to apply and it spreads amazingly.
I couldn't write much about the result as I got a sample jar with 15 gm.

I took the pics quite late, it had almost finished.
I have been using this cream since 1 and half weeks and I’m very impressed by its result in a short period. It has worked great on my skin. Every morning when I saw my face it looked pleasantly radiant! My skin feels soft and supple even in this dry weather. I'm not sure about its effects on aging lines because it needs a long time use. I will surely want to try Thalgo products though these are very expensive. I really wish the cost had been a bit less.
Finally, I'm happy with this cream and I think it'll be great for mature skin though it's amazing on my skin too and I would love to use it again in a full jar. I'll recommend it to my readers who can afford this cream and I'm sure they'll love it.


PRICE- 
 

Thalgo Collagen Cream - 50 ml
  INR.2,400.00
Thalgo Collagen Cream (15 ml)INR. 510

AVAILABILITY-

Thalgo products can be purchased through many online website. 
 
COB RATING-  3.5/5
So what do you think about  Thalgo Collagen Cream if you've tried it?


P.S- I'll be out of station for around 10 days, so won't be able to blog much. But there'll be lots to show you once I come back!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig