Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, December 16, 2013

Blazer, Boots, Shades....


Back with an OOTD after quite long! I've put together lots of newbies in this look. Let's talk about them one by one.



This beautiful tartan blazer is my newest pick from SBL. I've always owned the tartan print items in the usual red-blue-black combos so this one in green-yellow was something I had to get hold in the first place. The golden details are really fine & look beautiful. Love every aspect of this blazer, has to be an all-time favorite!

Coming on to the accessories- new boots from wd.com. So stylish, comfortable & warm they are!! Best friends this winter & you'll get to see them a lot!
Gave the final touch to the look with my new cateye shades & a beautiful metallic watch from American Swan. I'd been searching for such type of shades since ages but surprisingly hadn't succeeded in finding them. My search was finally over at American Swan!





 

So that, I guess, sums up my introduction of all the newbies that have been featured in this look!
By the way, I haven't used any makeup in this look- only applied Maybelline Baby lips.







I'm wearing:
Miranda jacket- Stalkbuylove
Sweater- Romwe
Boots- wd.com
Bag- Alessia
Shades-American Swan
 Watch- American Swan

Hope you enjoyed the post!


Romwe Xmas big sale!

Up to 80% off! Whole week!

Biggest discount! Most styles ever!

Date: 12/17/2013 -12/23/2013



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig