Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2012

Go Green this summer!

 Colorful jeans are in trends these days. Youngsters are crazy for some unique colors even mature age ladies also prefer something different, instead of the usual blue and black ,these days. I have tried many colors in denim jeans but never tried a green one so this summer I decided to go this cool shade for the first time.



I'm wearing: Jeans- wholesale-dress.net, T-shirt- Lee, Sandals- wholesale-dress.net, Shades & watch- Fastrack

Colorful Leisure Slim Leg Simple Denim Pants Green

It's a denim jeans with a simple but elegant style.Not too skinny, so something in between jeans & pants.

Size

26/27/28/29/30/31  

Price 

US$ 10.27

colors

Mine is Green, also available in pink, blue, purple & black

Fabric

Denim

In the mirror of my own experience

 

I have been wearing blue, black, white, purple, ash and even red color denim jeans  but never went to a grass green color in denim but these days colorful denim jeans are very much in fashion. I wanted to try out some colors which I never wore before so I searched some colorful jeans in many shopping website and at last my search has completed with this green one at wholesale-dress.net. I was surprised to see their different colorful denim jeans collection, God, they have everything which a fashion lover wishes to find from a fashion store. I chose this color because it was looking so cool and pretty. I ordered for my product and got my confirmation mail next moment. I received my things within three days like my last purchasing. I was so excited to try my jeans soon so this week I wore it with my white Tee. The fitting, size, length etc everything is just perfect! It looks so good with light shade tees. It lies between a jeans & pants & it feels really comfortable looks great!!

 

Finally....

Overall, I really love everything about this jeans! These are available in many different shades & would love to try some other colors as well!! 

Rating

5/5

Recommendation

Highly recommended!!! Try this if you are wanting a green jeans in your wardrobe!

Availability

 Check it out- HERE

I did this light summery makeup with this outfit!

I've used: Lip color- Ellis Faas, Eyes-Ellis Faas E103 used as liner, Blush- Sleek makeup Suede blush

  What do you think??


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig