Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, April 7, 2012

More products from Neal's Yard remedies- review, photos

You have already read my review of some products from Neal's YardRemedies before. After reviewing their products, I came to know that they are liked by the Indians as well. The only thing which many of my readers mentioned in their mails was that the prices of their products are slightly high. Today I’m here again with another two great products from NYR.

The first product is Rose & Mallow Moisturizer and second one is White Tea Enriching Facial Mask. I hope these will be proved helpful for you once again.


Rose & Mallow Moisturizer


Rose and Mallow Moisturizer is a light moisturizer which is balanced enough to suit all skin type.

What Neal's Yard Remedies says….

Lightly moisturizes and protects ALL SKIN TYPES.
Cooling and restorative rose balances the complexion while mallow and almond soften and smooth for radiant skin.

Weight

50g

Price

£20.00

Ingredients

Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Rosa centifolia (Rose) extract*, Sorbitan stearate, Polysorbate 60, Zea mays (Corn) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Glycerin, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Althaea officinalis (Marsh mallow) root extract*, Rosa damascena (Rose) oil, Citrus medica (Lemon) limonum oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedar) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) oil*, Lanolin, Tocopheryl acetate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Alcohol denat.*, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.




Packaging 



The packaging is too simple and not quite attractive. It comes in a wide open mouth round jar with black
lid. But in sample the packaging is quite better. It comes in plastic blue tube with black cap.

In the mirror of my own experience

I have used this moisturizer for about 10 to 15 days and I found it very fine. Company has claimed that it’s for all skin type which is completely true. The moisturizer is well balanced for all type of skins. I had been applying it in the morning after washing my face and it stayed on my skin till evening or until I washed my face. 

Texture & smell



The texture is soft and mild. It absorbs into the skin just after applying it and makes it soft and moisturized. The most excellent thing is that it doesn’t make my skin oily and sticky. It moisturizes it well and I never feel any dryness in my skin. I adore the gentle smell of this moisturizer.

Effect


I love the effect which I got after using it. My skin texture is not bad but after using this moisturizer, I found a lovely change into my skin. I’m very happy with the achievement which I got from it.

Finally....


I really love this moisturizer because it has given me the exceptional result. All the ingredients it contains are very useful for skin. It makes my skin soft just after applying it. It’s a great product from Neal’s Yard.

Rating

4.5/5

White Tea Enriching Facial Mask


White Tea Enriching Facial Mask is a great mask which makes the skin tissues healthy and strong and makes it beautiful from inside. 

What Neal's Yard Remedies says….
An intensive nourishing treatment to restore vital moisture levels, plump the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines. With antioxidant white tea and purifying kaolin.

 Weight
50g  
 
Price 

£24.50 

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin*, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Alcohol denat., Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Zinc oxide, Cetyl alcohol, Propolis extract*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) fruit oil*, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon) seed oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus) resin*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 59% organically produced ingredients and 26% natural clay minerals. 
 
 
Packaging

It comes the same packaging like the moisturizer and & I was sent the same blue tube for review. The good thing is that they sent me two sample tubes of each  product so I could use them for at least 10 to 12 days.



In the mirror of my own experience

I was using Neal’s Yard’s face mask very first time and didn’t know about it but as I know this is a much respected brand so I had to try it out. That day when I used it for the first time, I was feeling very tired and my skin needed something special, them I remembered about this mask and after a light and gentle massage, I applied it on my face. After 10 minutes when I washed my face, I was surprised to see the result which I got from it. That was just amazing my skin felt relaxed and soft like a flower.

Texture & smell


 The texture is very soft and smooth. Very easily spreads out on the skin.
You can apply it on your face very easily in a thin layer. It has a very gentle smell.

Effect
I love the effect which it has given my skin. I used this great mask once in a week and found a wonderful result. I felt relaxed just after applying this mask. I saw a great change on my face just after 10 minutes. 
Finally....

This is such a fantastic face mask from Neal's Yard. I really want to buy it again and again. It gives a lovely glow to my skin and my skin feels really happy.  

 Rating

5/5

Recommendation


I’ll highly want to recommend both products to my readers. Because I found both of them great but the mask will be really my first choice between them.

Availability

Both products can be purchased at all Neal's Yard Remedies stores and from Neal's Yard website

Disclaimer- Product(s) in the review has/have been sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & genuine.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig