Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Egyptian Girl inspired makeup look- FOTD


 I always love to do different experiments with my makeup and looks. You have seen my makeup many looks inspired from different things, sometimes from nature and sometimes from makeup artists. Illamasqua's looks have always been a great inspiration for me!  Today, I have tried another makeup look from Illamasqua's Human collection makeup looks. This is an awkward look and quite difficult to do but it attracted me a lot so I decided to give it a try. I didn't copy the same, I was just inspired from this look, because I wanted to do something differnt with my eye makeup, especially with the liner part so this is what I've done! The rest of the makeup is the same as the model's. I really love Illamasqua's unique and beautiful makeup looks. I hope my readers will enjoy with this look.




 Would love to know your views about this makeup look!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig