Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lotus herbals Color Dew Nail enamel- Review, NOTD

Hi girls,

After a long time I'm posting an NOTD. Actually I'm not a fond of nail paints in my daily life. You may find it strange because painting nails with different colors is a common love of girls and ladies.

But today I'm here with a review & NOTD of a beautiful shade nail polish from Lotus Herbals


What  Lotus Herbal says….

ColourDEW™ is a range of 10 exciting Nail enamels all together in a new packaging
Natural and safe,
Acetone, DBP and toluene free,
Fast drying,
Flat and sturdy brush.
Smooth application

Weight

8 ml

Price

Rs 99

Packaging

It comes in a sleek bottle with a large/long cap. The packaging is a bit different from other nail paint's packaging but is light weight and easy to carry out.

Ingredients

Acetone, DBP and Toluene free 

Shade

Color dews come in many shades & the one I have is 94 Cozy Mulberry, which is a beautiful dull pink color with a glossy finish & matte look!

Texture & pigmentation


The texture is a bit runny but manageable. The pigmentation is impressive. You need two coats to get the right color. After two coats you find an opaque, glossy and beautiful finish.



In the mirror of my own experience

After using this nail paint I fell in love with the Lotus's nail paints. They have such pretty colors in their collection. I found the liquid a bit runny but it dries very quickly. I applied a light coat first and then the other one. It applies very smoothly and quickly dries up. You get a beautiful shining matte finish on your nails which looks gorgeous. The paint stays long and doesn't chip till about  4 days of wear. I love its creamy glossy finish.

Finally....

I'm very satisfied and happy by its quality. It's very easy in applying and dries quickly and gives a creamy glossy finish which I love.The staying power is also too impressive so over all it's a nail paint which you can buy without hesitation. Moreover these are free from harsh chemicals.The price is also reasonable.I wish they increase the colors in this collection.

Rating

4.50/5

Recommendation

I'll recommend it to all my readers. You should try these nail paints. They have very good quality and give you a beautiful effect at a very reasonable cost.

Availability

These nail paints are available at all the Lotus counters which is now easily available because Lotus has increased their distribution of  makeup products now and it's a good news for every makeup lover. 

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig