Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another great Indian online shopping store- STYLECRAZE.COM

Hi everyone,
Today I'm going to share my shopping experience with another lovely website from India: Stylecraze.com. It's so nice that India has lot of promising websites now who have made online shopping so pleasant and easy.

Some words about the Stylecraze.com

Style Craze is started by Chetana, an Amateur Make up artist from Hyderabad. To provide the best in Cosmetics & Beauty care products to Indians at affordable prices combined with legendary customer service.












Bourjois Products





MAX FACTOR COLLECTION 




Men Care products

Quite a big list of brands & great products at great prices!!

The package
In the mirror of my own experience
I was really happy to have got a chance to shop from this lovely store. It took me a little time to decide what to buy, but finally I decided upon an Inalsa Stylo Hair Curler because I really like products from this brand & had been looking for it's stylo for quite some time. It's so simple & easy to shop from this website. Just 4 easy steps & it's done. I was provided with a discount voucher but a little part was to be paid by me so I preferred the COD option. Although this option is available, but it wasn't available for my city at that time so without any delay they sent my parcel through courier telling me that the rest could be adjusted later on. I'm highly impressed by this because this shows their trust & faith in the customers & that they aren't just concerned about the money but before that about the customer's order. Anyways I received an email about the confirmation of my order & received my parcel after 2-3 three days.
After removing the orange cover





Inalsa Stylo Hair Curler
Good points
  • Fast Shipping. My order arrived in 3 days.
  • Easy to shop, in just 4 steps.
  • 100% Authentic brands. A wide list of brands available like NYX, OPI, Panasonic, Maxfactor etc.
  • Cash on Delivery,Net banking, Credit Card & Debit card options available.
  • 7 day return policy
  • Free shipping on RS 250/- and above.
  • Male grooming products and Electronics also available at Stylecraze.com.
Bad Points

It would have been great if some other brands like Mac, Lancome, Ellis Faas and Elf etc were also available here as these brands are not easily available everywhere.

Finally...

Overall it was a great experience shopping from Stylecraze. The services, procedure, payment etc. is very easy & customer-friendly. Any queries about anything are answered very quickly & the order is shipped without any delay. I would love shop again & again from here!!!

Recommendation

I would highly recommend everyone to shop from this website & there are many offers going on with discounts on many products. 


StyleCraze also on- Facebook, Twitter
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig