Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Makeup For ever Rouge artist lipstick- review, Swatches & pics



Hi ladies

Today I’m reviewing about my first Make up for ever lipstick which I bought from Sephora.com. I received it yesterday only and now I’m very much in love with this lippie. So today this is just a quick review about this lipstick. Check it out!!

Rouge Artist Intense lipstick


What it is:

A highly pigmented, long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke.



What it does:


Formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick, Rouge Artist Intense gives an immediate true-to-color result. A blend of three natural waxes, the creamy texture glides on effortlessly for a long-lasting hold. The extensive color and texture range provides unlimited creativity.

Rouge Artist Intense lipstick-


Shade-

This is a satin orange beige shade 24. Very different from the other nude and orange shades that I have. It is not an exact nude color but quite close to it.

Packaging-

The packaging is not as impressive as the quality and shade. In my opinion it should have been even better.

Price- $19

My experience-


When I ordered this lipstick, I was afraid about the exact color which I wanted, because I was not sure that the shade would be the same as I had seen in the shade card list but when it came and I opened it, I jumped with joy because the shade was exactly the same. :D ?I’m very happy to get the perfect shade that I have always wanted. Today I quickly wanted to show it to all my readers so this is just a quick and short review about this lipstick. Till now I’ve only tried it on my hand for the swatches but as soon as I do a look using it I’ll show it to all of you.


Some reasons to love this lipstick-

It’s very much pigmented. Only one swipe is enough to get the right color.

It gives a satin effect to my lips.

The texture is smooth and soft.

It’s quite moisturizing.

I’m really in love with the shade of this lipstick.


The shade is wearable for daily basis so I can use it often.

Staying power seems to be good.

Here are the swatches-


Some reasons why I don’t love this lipstick-


I don’t like the packaging as mentioned above also.

The price is not reasonable.

It’s not available in my city.

Overall this lipstick is great; especially the shade and the pigmentation.

Rating- 4.25/5

So what’s your opinion about this lipstick? Have you tried this lipstick or this shade? Would love to know ?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig