Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2016

Floral Prints Dress, Golden Accessories - OOTD

Hi everyone, 
I hope you are enjoying this season.  Winters have set in in in various parts of the world. Here in my city, we are still enjoying fall which means that you can skip wearing an outerwear during the day. Hence, I decided to style my new printed dress from Stalkbuylove.  This dress, called Stature Midi dress is not only very stylish but very comfortable too. I love its lovely small floral prints. The dress is suitable for this season owing to the dark shades, the layers etc. I think this dress is a must have for every dress lover. I paired it with my favorite golden heels and a beautiful orange and gold clutch from 
Dziine . The clutch is gorgeous and elegant.

I hope you like this outfit. 


I'm wearing :


Dress Stalkbuylove
Clutch - Dziine
Heels - Here
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig