Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Hey everyone,

Maybelline NY recently launched a lot of new and exciting products in India. They launched their much-hyped Fit Me range here a couple of weeks ago. In this range you will get foundation, compact powder, concealer and blushes. Today I'm reviewing the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. 

Review, swatches, shades, price, buy online Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation 128 Warm Nude

What company says...

Eliminate the look of pores and achieve natural looking skin with this lightweight, mattifying foundation.

Shades Available

 Ivory, Warm Nude, Medium Beige, Natural Buff, Sun Beige, Toast, Toffee

Warm Nude



I picked 128 Warm Nude shade for my skin, sadly Maybelline has launched only 6 shades here while there are 24 shades are available abroad. The shade option is so limited, anyways I picked this shade because it is quite close to my skin tone. 

In the mirror of my own experience 

Maybelline Fit Me foundation comes in a glass bottle with a black cap. The bottle is not very heavy and looks sleek and beautiful. I was disappointed to see that it comes with a regular screw cap without a pump. Without a pump it's very difficult to use the foundation. You have to pour it out direct from the bottle which I find hard to dispense the product. Sometimes it becomes messy and time-consuming.

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

I picked the shade 'Warm Nude' because it is close match to my skin tone. I found the shade a bit darker while applying but I would say it's quite close. I chose this because I felt that the shade 'Ivory' might be lighter than my skin tone which wouldn't look natural. This shade gives a slightly tanned effect which I'm absolutely fine with!

It has a smooth and lightweight texture that neither too runny nor thick. It spreads well on the skin. My skin is dry so I need to apply a moisturiser properly before applying the foundation. It's a perfect choice for oily to combination skin girls. The Maybelline Fit Me foundation is easily blend-able. It gives light to medium coverage and is totally buildable. I love the coverage that it gives. It doesn’t look like you’re wearing any makeup at all.


I apply the foundation with my Real Technique foundation brush. It gives a smooth and flawless finish. I would have loved it even more if the shade matched my skin better. It hides the imperfections and blemishes well and gives a matte and smooth finish to the skin. It doesn't feel cakey and stays on me for about 6-8 hours. The best part of this foundation that is pretty hard to find in a drugstore foundation is that it blurs the pores and makes the skin smooth and spotless. I don't like to layer my skin after applying the Maybelline Fit Me foundation so i always prefer to skip compact powder because the foundation gives me a completely matte, smooth and velvety effect.


I'm wearing Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation in Warm Nude

Good points

Smooth and creamy in texture
blend well on the skin
Gives medium coverage
Hides imperfections well
Perfect for oily-combination skin due to its matte texture
Doesn't feel heavy on the skin
Totally weightless
Gives a smooth and flawless finish
Very affordably priced at INR 525

Bad points

Only 5 shades available that is not enough for all skin tones
The bottle doesn't have a pump disenser
Not suitable for super dry skin beauties
Finally...

Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation Review, Swatches, price in India

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It gives a medium coverage, hides mild blemishes very well, very light weight to wear, gives a completely matte and smooth finish and has a nice staying power. However, it's not perfect for dry skin ladies but a perfect option for oily and combination skin.Unfortunately, the shades range that has been launched in India is very limited as compared to the diversity of skin tones. I hope Maybelline will launch some more shades here. I'll suggest my readers to try this foundation if you get your right shade. 

PRICE-

INR 525 for 30 ml

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available HERE 

COB RATING-

4/5

What is your opinion about Maybelline NY Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation, have you tried it?


Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig