Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Review



Hey everyone,
This is the last post of 2015! Thank you so much, everyone, for all the love and support throughout the year. It has been a wonderful year in terms of blogging. I came across some amazing blogs, websites & brands. Hope we all will continue to stay in touch in 2016 as well! 

For today, I have a quick review of the Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturiser.

In this weather, my dry skin needs a good moisturiser to moisturise and nourish my skin. I have been using Shahnaz Hussain Moisturising Cream and I found it perfect for my skin but recently I have switched to a new brand's moisturiser Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturiser and found it a good moisturiser for dry to combination skin in winter. I have been using this since two weeks and now sharing my experience with my readers.

Some words about the brand


Plum Goodness is a new brand offering skin care solutions to all. Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer is their first product and now they have an entire range of products starting from Body wash to scrubs and masks. Plum is always fee of Parabens, phthalates, propylen glycol, SLS,DEA &PABA.



What company says...


Say goodbye to dryness, irritation and dullness. Certified organic by Ecocert, France, this day cream is a light moisturiser to keep your face hydrated, nourished, and most importantly, happy! Completely free of silicones, synthetic fragrances and colours. Filled with the goodness of organic aloe juice, rosemary and relaxing essential oils. The perfect pick if you’re looking for a pure, organic, everyday moisturiser for naturally radiant skin.

Ingredients


In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging



Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer comes in a white coloured outer box packaging with a touch of soothing green. The box has all the information printed on it. The actual product is stored in a same coloured tube with a transparent flip open cap. The packaging is neat, fresh, attractive and light weight. It's completely travel-friendly and hygienic too.



Smell and Texture

The moisturiser has a bit strong fragrance some kind of Aloe vera fragrance. The smell is not much pleasant and seems artificial. It takes some time to fade away after applying. The texture is neither thick nor runny, it's just perfect for the dry and chilly weather. The moisturiser contains lot the herbal ingredients like Aloe Vera juice, sunflower oil, Rosemary Extracts etc that are natural moisturiser and very beneficial for skin. 


Application & Effect



I apply the moisturiser in the morning after cleansing my face. I took a pea size amount at first but after application, I feel that I need some more amount to cover the face and neck. The moisturiser spread well on the skin and get absorbed into the skin quickly. It moisturises my skin perfectly and gives it a soft and dewy finish. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin but nourishes it well. I have been using this moisturiser since two weeks and I love the result that I got after using it. My skin is dry and in my city the weather is so chilly and dry so I was looking for a day moisturiser that not only moisturises my skin and save it from dryness but doesn't feel heavy and greasy on the skin. Now I can say that I have found a decent moisturiser. I don't feel any dryness after applying it and it lasts for a whole day. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I think it will be good for all skin types due to its light weight texture and formula especially in winter. In summer, it can be a bit heavy for oily and combination skin. 



Good points

Pretty and travel-friendly packaging

Lightweight texture
Never feels heavy or greasy
absorbs into the skin quickly
Spread well
moisturises well
Skin feels moisturised all day
Contains natural ingredients
Free from Parabens and other chemicals

Bad points

Does not have a pleasant fragrance
Need a good amount of product to cover the face and neck

Finally...

Overall, it's a good day moisturiser with a lot of natural ingredients. The best part of this product is that it works great on the skin without feeling it heavy and leaving it greasy. It doesn't contain parabens, phthalates, propylene, glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA. The only downside of this moisturiser is that you need to apply a large amount 
in one application to cover the face and neck so the product doesn't go a long way and to see this the price looks is a bit high. The moisturiser will be good for dry to combination skin due to light texture. I'll recommend Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturiser to my readers to give it a try. 

PRICE-

INR 545 for 60 ml


 AVAILABILITY- 

Available HERE


COB RATING-

4/5



Have you tried Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturiser? What is your experience with this moisturiser?


Once again, wish you all a very Happy New Year!


Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig