Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 complete curler- review



Hey everyone,

You might have seen my Instagram update when I received this big gun from Irresistible Me. This is the Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete curler which Irresistible Me was kind enough to send me for trying out and reviewing it. I know it took me more than 2 months to share my review with you all but better late than never, right? 

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 complete curler- review


Whenever I get a chance to style my hair, I reach out for my curler & hair styler instead of a flat iron. Somehow I prefer to make my hair look more voluminous by curling it rather than straightening it. So my excitement knew no bound when I received this gorgeous black & blue box in my mail! I don't own too many gadgets so something as stunning as this was bound to make me very excited & happy!
Read on to find out my experience with the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 curler


Packaging

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 complete curler- review


The curler comes in a stylish black & blue box with the illustration of all the curling wands & other details. It has a magnetic flap opening. Inside the box comes a black faux leather pouch that you are required to roll open. All the black barrels, the main machine and a heat resistant glove are skilfully fitted into their respective compartments. The pouch makes something as big as this easy to carry around. You will also find a small stand to place the curling wand on(so that the hot barrels don't come in contact with the table on which the styler is kept)- how very thoughtful! & a book inside the box. Lovely packaging, all praises for it!






The Working of this curling wand

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 complete curler- review



The curler has some outstanding functions which are user-friendly & not at all difficult to understand. Once you switch it on the small LED screen on the machine displays the temperature in both Celcius and Fahrenheit- I only understand Celcius! The maximum temperature that can be set is 230 degrees. The barrel attached takes less than 2 minutes to heat up. I usually work with 180 degrees because my hair is quick to take the shape. Coming on to the attachments, there is a lock system that ensures that the barrel is tightly attached to the machine & there is no fear of it falling down or coming out by itself. In fact, when I try to switch the barrels, it requires some force to pull it out. The wand also has an auto shut off feature incase you forget to switch it off and leave the house. These safety features are absolutely brilliant. All I had to do was to buy a plug adaptor because the American style plug didn't fit into any of my sockets. 


The 8 barrels

13mm barrel



Pearl barrel



13/25mm barrel



25mm barrel



32mm barrel



25/13mm barrel



19mm barrel



18/9mm barrel


I had a wonderful experience with the Irresistible Me hair extensions so there was absolutely no reason why I should not give this professional hair curler set a try. 

The best thing about the barrels is that every barrel gives a unique effect and there is no repetition of the hairstyles. So once I got this curler, I actually learnt to create 8 different hairstyles which is brilliant!

The fat 25mm barrel is suitable for very soft, romantic waves which works best on straight hair. I haven't tried the 32 mm barrel yet but I guess it will do a similar job to give the hair loose & light waves. I was very excited to try the Pearl Barrel and was pleased to see it's effect. It gives those gorgeous beachy waves which are a big YES anytime!! 

For this post I decided to show you my experience with the 19/9 mm barrel. The idea behind this is to create super tight curls at the bottom & slightly looser ones on the upper side. 







To make my hair look voluminous & wavy rather than very made up, I brushed through them, added some texture and this is how it turned out. The topmost photograph is also after I brushed through the curls. The hairstyle is perfect for any occasion & with the NYE just a night away, your hair definitely demands some serious styling! After styling them with this curler, I was delighted to find my hair so soft & manageable. Usually curling the hair leads to some serious struggle with the comb the next day but that was not the case with this Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curler. 





Finally

This is the ultimate curler that one can own. With the 8 barrels one can create all possible types of curls and waves. It's easy to use & makes my hair soft. The curls are long lasting and simply gorgeous! If you are into styling your hair a lot & frequently you can definitely invest in this complete curler set. This curler is best for those who do other people's hair, I'm sure your clients will be more than impressed! It may sound a little pricey at $159(originally $199) but as you might have realised by now that one gets full value for the money. I'm really glad to own this amazing gadget, highly recommended!!

You can buy the Sapphie 8 in 1 curling wand- HERE

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig