Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sleek Makeup blush in Pomegranate - Review and swatches

Hey everyone,

Blushes have been a favorite part of makeup for me. Just a light application of blush gives a new life to your face. I have lots of blushes from various brands, in different colors in my makeup box but never being able to stop myself for buying a new one. Recently I purchased a new blush from Sleek Makeup. You all know, Sleek Makeup is one of my favorite drugstore brand. I have reviewed many blushes from this brand and you can check it HERE if you haven't before.This blush is in the shade Pomegranate and these days I wear it often because I really love it.

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches


What company says...

Our blushers are long lasting and highly pigmented available in a variety of finishes. Each shade glides on smoothly and enables you to create an array of stunning looks. We offer a wide range of shades to complement any skin tone, no matter the occasion.

Ingredients

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches

In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush

Sleek Makeup blush comes in a black packaging with the brand name. Inside the packaging you find a black sleek sturdy case with a wide mirror. The packaging is very handy to carry out for travelling.The case is a bit tight to open up. So you should be careful while opening the case if your nails are weak but it also shows how travel friendly it is.

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches

Shade

The blush in Pomegranate is berry pink with beautiful shimmers. It has a slight plumy sheen that makes the shade more gorgeous. I really love shimmery blushes and Sleek Makeup - Pomegranate has some beautiful shimmers in it. However it doesn't look too shimmery and gives a healthy flushed glow to your cheeks after blending. The shade is perfect for evening and night occasions. Though it'll suit almost all skin tones but will be great for medium to dusky skin tones.

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches

Texture and Pigmentation

The texture is smooth and buttery. Blends on the skin like silk. It's so velvety on the skin you will love to apply it again and again. It's so light weight that after blending the shade looks a part of your skin. The pigmentation is great, just one swipe will be enough to find the right color especially in case of fair skin tone. Don't dare to apply two or three swipes on your face, your face may look like a colorful clown. For medium to dusk skin beauties, two three swipes will be perfect to show up the blush.

Application & Effect

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches

When I applied it on my cheeks and blended it, the experience was amazing. I took just one swipe on the brush, applied and blended...oh, It blended like ..butter..or like silk, yes, I don't have any other examples to describe its smooth texture. I didn't notice any fall out while applying or swatching.The texture, the pigmentation and the effect all were so dreamy. Trust me, it was just dreamy. I'm don't intend to compliment my whole face but yes, I loved my cheeks after applying the blush. 

Lasting power

The staying power is simply superb. It lasts for around 6-7 hours on my face easily. FYI, I never apply a primer before wearing the blush. After 7 hours it starts fading, leaving a rosy glow to the cheeks not giving a patchy effect to your face.

Good points

Lovely packaging
A beautiful berry pink shade!
Soft and buttery texture
wonderful pigmentation
Applies and blends dreamily
Excellent staying power
Gives you a natural and healthy glow effect
Affordable  

Bad points

Availability and shipping charges

Sleek Makeup Pomegranate blush- review and swatches

Finally...

Finally, the blush has all the quality one can imagine in a blush. I have some blushes that are very close to my heart and I crazily apply them again and again. Pomegranate has made its place alongside those very easily. It will suit all complexions especially the Indian skin tones! It has a silky texture, intensely pigmented with a superb staying power. I'll highly recommend it to all my readers, believe me you are going to love it.
   
PRICE-

$6.99

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available at Sleek Makeup's website 

COB RATING-

5/5


Disclaimer- Product purchased by me. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig