Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ziveg- Timepeice made with Swarovski zirconia

"One thing I don't hold back on is jewellery. Or more specifically, earrings"


The first line might hold true for most women but the second, more specifically, me! Earrings are the most adorable pieces of jewellery for me and my recent pick from ZIVEG strengthened this further! 
Sterling silver with crystals is truly a timeless combination and a green swarovski stone always serves as a cherry on top!



This pair of earrings caught my eye immediately as I was browsing through ziveg.com. They will look gorgeous with both ethnic and western wear. You can flaunt them with your evening dress to be the centre of attention and praise! I was very impressed with the packaging of the product, a black case with a velvet cushion on which the earrings are placed. 



Sterling silver that is, 92.5 silver is so much in vogue these days, more so because it serves the purpose of luxury as well as style. You can have a look at some of the most gorgeous pieces of sterling silver jewels on ziveg from rings, earrings, couple bands to pendant necklaces! 
If you are following me on Instagram, I also posted a picture of an adorable ring from ziveg itself. You will get to see more pictures of that soon! 

Finally I would say that the collection of jewels at ziveg is worth drooling over and you should not hesitate in adding a few to your jewelry box!




For some really luxury pieces of jewellery I would highly recommend everyone to check out ZIVEG.com!

Do share your experience with me! 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig