Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Look your best in no time (FOTD)



Hi friends, today's just another makeup look for which I spent just fifteen to twenty minutes! I think we all should know of a quick makeup look for some occasion when we have no time & yet want to look our best!





Product I used

Face 
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation 
Revlon PhotoReady concealer   
Revlon PhotoReady Powder

Cheeks 

Sleek Makeup Blush By 3- Blush palette - Californ.I.A ( I applied 'The Surf ') 

Eyes

Sleek Makeup brow kit

L’Oreal kajal Magique ( Didn't use eyeshadow on my eyes)

Sleek Makeup Lash Out mascara

Lips

ELF Matte Lip Color in Coral

 Hope you like it.

Happy weekend ladies!!

 

 

 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig