Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Emaze Crushed eyeshadow- review, swatches

Sometimes a new brand wins your heart so badly that you want to test all its products. Emaze Cosmetics is one of those new brands that has impressed me a lot. I have reviewed one its products before and I'm happy that all my readers loved it. They all want to read about more products of this brand.

Today I have come up with another Emaze product and this time it's Emaze Mineral Eyeshadow Crushed which is purely high mineral powder.
These pigments are available in 20 lovely shades. I have picked Surge 233 no shade which is really a beautiful shade.
My first view is of course on the packaging and here without any hesitation I can say that Emaze Cosmetics can compete any high end brand. The pigment comes in black carton which has a wide vent through which you can see the pigment jar clearly. Inside it we find the lovely wide jar of crushed eye shadow with a wide black cap. When you open the cap you find the applicator with soft brush which is helpful for applying the pigment.  The brush applicator concept is quite similar to Rouge Bunny Rouge Glitter Pigments but personally I prefer a sponge tip applicator. Anyways, I love the packaging which is light weight and travel friendly too.


Add caption
The brush is pretty soft but I won't prefer using it for applying in the minute areas of my eyes

The texture is soft silky and very blend able. Emaze Cosmetics says that you can mix it with your body lotion for applying and highlighting the open areas of your body. I really love this idea because in this way, you can use your pigment in a different manner. You can mix it in your foundation too to give your face a sparkling effect.

The shade Surge 233 is a greenish golden which is really a pretty color. I can apply it with many dark shade pigments or use it alone on my lids to give them a natural sheen.


The shadow is highly pigmented and clearly noticeable on my lids without any primer. With primer it appears even more beautiful. The good thing is that these are all natural mineral based. The only problem that I faced with this shadow is it fall out. You should apply it a bit carefully due to fallout but I’ll not blame much because you face this problem with most of the loose powders. It does not settle into the crease which is really impressive. It’s very buildable too. I'm also impressed with its long lasting power, It stays on my lids for about 5-6 hours easily so I love its staying power. If you have oily skin, you should apply it after a good base on your lids. 


Finally, It’s another product from Emaze Cosmetics which I love, I would love to try out some more shades from these eye shadows. It can easily remove with a cleanser, the good thing is that it’s all mineral based so you can apply without any hesitation for many hours. Apart from its quality, it’s quite reasonably priced. You can purchase it very easily because they ship worldwide.

  I'll highly recommend it to my readers and friends.

PRICE: €15
AVAILABILITY- You can buy it on their website HERE
   COB Rating: 4.2/5
EMAZE also on Facebook & Twitter 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig