Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick-Review, swatches & LOTD

Hey beauties
I've been much into fashion posts these days and I'm sure my cosmetics junky readers are missing a post of their interest so today I'm back with a lovely product from Sleek Makeup and I'm sure it'll make you happy.
I have previously used one of their lipsticks in a really dark shade from Berry collection  I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, richness of colour and longevity of the lipstick, so much so infact, I recently bought another one, but this time in  a light shade. I bought a peachy pink shade 'Bare All' from Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick range.


There are 20 shades available in Sleek Makeup True Color range.

It comes in a box whilst the box itself isn't so appealing, the matte case of the lipstick is really chic and looks cute in any makeup bag. The size of lipstick is a bit small but in my opinion it's good because we can't stick with one lipstick and this size is enough for using it sufficient time. It's very light weight so it's pleasant to keep in my handbag always.

 



Bare All is an orangish peach shade. It's not nude but it's in between nude and peach. For dark skin it'll be a good peachy nude color.
The texture is completely matte, it is enriched with vitamin E but it doesn't moisturize your lips so  you always have to be sure that your lips are in good condition before you apply this. You can use a lip balm to moisturize your lips especially in winter because the texture of this lipstick is not moisturizing.

It is really impressive how pigmented this lipstick is, just one or two swipes gives you the sufficient color. I'm really surprised to see its pigmentation.



It has a fantastic staying power throughout the day, although it will come off if you eat, but not if you drink. The color itself is a bit bright so is perfect for day wear, but I think would also look great for night wear too with heavy eye makeup.
You have to pay just $6.49 for this fantastic lipstick, don't you think its like a steal?
I love its effect on my lips, I can wear it with many outfits especially with my black, blue and white color outfits.
Finally, I'm happy with my latest pick, I would love to buy some more shades from True Color range, I would also love to try out some shimmery light shades from this range.


PRICE- 
Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick 'Bare All' is worth $6.49
AVAILABILITY-
Sleek Makeup True Color Lipsticks are available on Sleek Makeup Website and many super drug store in U.K

COB RATING-  4/5 

Have you tried any shade from Sleek Makeup True Color Lipstick range

If you haven’t, what is your latest pick from Sleek Makeup?



   
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig