Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD- Jeggings & Black Tee

Hi,
Today is an outfit post where I have worn the lovely jeggings from peppercloset. You all would have read my post recently. This is a denim look jeggings which is very lightweight and super comfortable too. It's free size and stretchable so everyone that one can wear easily. I wore it with a black tee and felt great comfort with it. I can wear it with many T-shirts both long and short and kurtis as well. I really love this jeggings. I'm planning to buy some more colors jeggings because these are in fashion nowadays.



 
It's a simple but fresh look, don't you think so?


I'm Wearing:
Jeggings from peppercloset
Black Tee-Zara
Shoes- Metro
Bag-Metro
Bracelet- Local shop

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig