Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 18, 2012

BlancIINoir- A treasure house of NYX and other brands

It'll be pleasant to see about all product of NYX at one place. I'm sure my readers will be surely eager to know about that place. Today I'll write some details of that great web store.
Blanc II Noir, a new online shopping website where you can find NYX, Sigma, Ecotools, Rimmel, NYC and many other brands at great prices.


Some words about Blanc to Noir in their own words
A new breed of cosmetics and makeup tools. We are here to bring to the public a new life style for the next generation
 

 
Our objective is to provide fun, savvy, chic, scrumptious, sweet,extra-ordinary, stupendous cosmetics and makeup tools.
I would  definitely love to share my own experience with this website. When I first herad about this web store I was not as excited because NYX and other brands that are were available there were already available in India very easily but when I searched properly I found that there were a great collection of products especially NYX, we never can find such collection of this brand in India. One can get about everything from this brand, apart from it they have some other unique and famous brand lineup too like Sigma, Ecotools and Real Techniques (by Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo sister duo) brushes are known to be excellent and are now available here. One can find all NYX products at one place. Shipping charges are quite reasonable here : depends on weight, starts at $3 for India.  Shipping service is quick, my products reached me in less than 2 weeks in very safe and secure condition. You can see how cautiously they had sent my product. Very easy to navigate site interface, you can shop very easily here. I love their customer service too, they are very prompt.




 I purchased NYX The Crimson Amulet Collection which I wanted to buy since a long time. I really love this makeup set box which is just like a beautiful dairy which can handed and kept anywhere very easily. It's a precious collection which I would like to keep with me always. I can get almost everything useful in it. I know you all would be curious to read its review and I'll surely in my coming post.



 

Finally I can say that it's just a wonderful website and you can steal many collection of NYX and other brands in their recent bumper sale where you can get upto 50% discount. It's really a golden chance. I would love to purchase many things from this website in future.

Blanc2Noir on Facebook, Twitter

So what do you think girls?

are you going to steal something from here?


I was offered a gift voucher for purchasing something for review but my review is expressed with complete honesty as always. For more information, please read my full disclosure HERE



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig