Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Orange & golden- NOTD


I've started to plunge myself in nail art these days & a very simple one that I recently did was with nail glitter. I got this N.Nail glitter from kkcenterhk & they have a huge collection of nail glitters of all shades & sizes!!! I chose this golden one with fine particles with look gorgeous with any colour of nail paint!!

Orange being a preferred color in fall, i went for this shade. First 1 or two coats of nail paint, then applying the glitter & over that with a thin brush & finally another coat of same nail paint or you can even use a transparent one so that the particles set in their places.





Do you like using nail glitters? Well, I surely do and would love to try it more colors!!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig