Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleek Makeup blush & highlighter- A preview

Hey everyone!

Sleek Makeup has just the products which any makeup lover wants in her vanity case! I always love their products & I'm so much in love with their new products- Blush By 3 & GLO Face & body highlighter











Today I just wanted to give a quick preview of these two products. Take a look!

Sleek makeup Blush by 3- Pink Sprint


Out of the five blush palettes launched by Sleek Makeup, this is the only one which has all three shades matte. A beautiful mix of 3 different types of pink, for both warm & cool skin tones!







Sleek Makeup GLO Body & Face highlighter

Three of these have been recently launched out of which this is called Bronze Baby! This is my favorite one as it has such gorgeous shades, from light to slighly dark ones, perfect for my skin tone!
Reminds me of Colorbar Shimmer eyeshadow quad & Bobby Brown shimmer bar!


I'll be reviewing both very soon along with the swatches...so stay tuned!
Which is your favorite between the two?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig