Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I again shopped online!

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you all are having a nice week :)

I recently shopped from another great Indian online shopping website, so wanted to share my experience with everyone!

A few days back i bought a Ponds Gold radiance night cream from Slassy.com which is another very convenient website for shopping from.

A few words about slassy.com


Slassy is an India-based hip and trendy fragrances, skin care, cosmetics, hair care and beauty accessories store available exclusively online. We bring premium branded products to our customers across men's and women's categories. By leveraging the reach of the internet, we aim to bring a unique perspective to shopping in India. We provide quality products and unmatched superior customer service. 
Read more about them- HERE




Brands Available
A few products from Elizabeth Arden
hair products from Giovanni



In the mirror of my own experience



Slassy.com is another great online shopping website in India. This has become one of my favorite shopping website now because with just 2-3 clicks your shopping is done, without any problems in between. It took me 5 min to place my order because I had wanting to try the Ponds Gold radiance night cream but was lazy enough to buy it from the market. I found this amazing website & immediately shopped from here! I received my parcel in 3-4 days, neatly packed in a brown box. The packaging was one of the best that I'd ever seen wherein there was no chance of breaking of the things inside. Inside there were 3-shaped thermacol which protected my night cream well!
 I'm very impressed with the packaging & service of this website!





Good points

Very easy & convenient to shop from here!
COD service available
They send the products in a very safe manner.
Fast delivery!
Brands like Elizabeth Arden, Giovanni also available.

Bad points

Not many brands are avialble, but the website is new so I guess they'll have more in the future.
COD service is not there for my state.

Finally..

Overall, I loved shopping from here & would like to do more in the future! You should surely try this website, I'm sure you'll have a great experience too!
I'm eager to try the Night Cream & will review it very soon!

Slassy.com- Facebook, Twitter
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig