Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, February 2, 2012

VLCC Liquorice Cold Cream- Review, photos


I always feel a proud that India has so many brands who taught the world how to protect our skin and beauty with the natural ingredients. India has some great names like Shahnaz Hussain, I always will take this beauty queen's name first because this great woman is the first who gave a revolution  to beauty with her Herbal search and showed to the world how beneficial these herbal products for our skin.After her amazing success many names came up in this field.  Like Vandana Luthra, Blossom Kochher, Habib and many mores. I always love to use natural products for my skin. In these winters, I have used VLCC Liquorice Cold Cream and after using I'm writing this review for all my readers.



What VLCC says….

This ultra rich dual-action moisturizing cream is enriched with Rose Petals and Liquorice Extracts which, helps to heal and soften the most rough and dry skin. It provides your skin with precious moisture while protecting it from the harmful effects of the sun (SPF-10).

Weight

50 gm
Price

Rs.115

Packaging



It comes in a round jar with round lid. The lid has quite sharp edges which feels uncomfortable while opening the jar. The packaging is light weight & travel friendly.

Ingredients

Extracts of Grape Seed, Cobra Saffron, Rose Petals, Liquorice and Aloe Vera, Oils of Jojoba and Olive, Vitamin E, Dimethicone, D-Panthenol.

How to use


Apply appropriate amount on clean the skin and massage gently till the skin absorbs it.
 Apply twice a day, especially after bath.


Texture 


The texture of this cream is white and a bit thick and perfect for making the skin moist in winter. The texture is thick but when applied it gets quickly absorbed and does not leave the oiliness on my face.


In the mirror of my own experience

When I first opened the jar, I fell in love with its fragrance which was so yummy like a vanilla ice cream. Every time when I open it, the smell pleases me. The texture, though a bit thick, but it doesn't make my skin oily at all. I take out a small amount of cream from the jar and apply it all over my face and neck. The cream gets absorbed into the skin very easily and make is soft and smooth. I must say that it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and I don’t require any touch-ups at all.I really love the effects which I got after using it. My skin never felt dry in this winter and I'm very happy that I bought this lovely cold cream. I always love VLCC products and now one more product of this brand has become my favorite.

Good points

Love its yummy smell.
It moisturises my skin perfectly and very nice for winter.
Never make my skin greasy.
Thick and creamy consistency. 
Spread easily and a small amount of product covers the whole face and neck.
Gives a great effect for the skin after using some times.
The product is worth the price.



Bad points

I don't like the packaging. The lid's edge is quite sharp which is not comfortable while opening it.
I wish it came in a tube or in some other type of packaging.

Finally....


I'm highly impressed by this cold cream. It's completely natural and really effective. It's not like other cold creams which make the skin greasy. It makes the skin perfectly moisturized and soft. I got a clear difference in my skin after using it for 15 days.  Now it will be a favorite product for winters. I really love it.

Rating

4.8/5

Recommendation

If you have normal to dry skin. You should not forget to try it in winter. I'm sure it'll work for you.

Availability

You can purchase it very easily from VLCC counters. You can buy it online on many websites  likes violetbag.com, style craze.com, Medplus.com

Disclaimer- Product  bought through the gift voucher provided by violetbag.com
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig