Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne face wash- Review {Guest Post}


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne face wash- Review

Most people find that acne destroys social life and leave unsightly marks and pits behind. I experimented with various face cleansers in my attempt to fight acne but finally came to the conclusion that an acne prone skin is very sensitive and not suitable for experimenting. This was the time when a dermatologist recommended Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash

What acne-prone skin needs is something that is gentle but cleanses thoroughly. Since I have a very oily skin that is also very sensitive, I could not use many acne washes that leave an oily film. Neutrogena acne wash, on the other hand, cleanses the skin well without leaving behind any oily residue. This cleansing formula gets into your skin pores and eliminates all traces of dirt and makeup. 

When I used this acne wash for the first time, I found that it had an acidic sensation. When I researched it, I came to know that the reason for this was salicylic acid, the key component for not only eliminating acne but also preventing further acne breakouts. After using it for a few times, your face will feel smooth to touch. 

After the acne cleared from my face, my skin felt fresh. Despite may people complaining of over-dryness, I have not felt it. Also, there are no irritations and that is due to the presence of skin soothers that this product contains.

 Ingredients  
Other ingredients that this product contains are chamomile extracts, Aloe extracts and Matricaria extracts. All the three ingredients are recommended for acne prevention and cure. They are also used in treating acne at home.

Acne mostly occurs when your skin is very oily and the pores are clogged. The reason that the pores get clogged is because oil on face attracts dirt that in turns settles inside the pores and chokes them. Your skin is unable to breathe and this causes acne.

 How to apply

Wash your face with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash twice everyday. Apply it on wet face and massage using circular motions. Rinse it off well with cool water. 

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash controls the production of oil on face and I felt that my face looked brighter. If you have a sensitive and very oily skin like me, then this product is good for you. 

Lisa Lyttle is a freelance writer and a contributor for the website, Pary Supplies Mega Store.

Thank you for this post Lisa! I hope this review helps all those will oily skin.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig