Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Adorn Minerals Lip Define Lip pencil-Review, swatches and photos

Hey pretty ladies,
Adorn minerals is a luxury brand in mineral makeup but to be honest mineral makeup is a costly makeup in itself. If mineral makeup is harmless in comparison to other makeup then it's a fact that the ingredients used in this makeup are always costly. But today's woman knows what is right for her and where she shouldn't mind of money? In my opinion if any cosmetics makes you not only beautiful but but also keeps away from chemical harms at the same time, I'll choose that for me. 
Anyways, today I'm going to review a lip pencil from Adorn Mineral  Cosmetics in Natural red. I searched this sort of natural red in many brands but trust me I never found the red which I wanted. First time I got my desired shade of natural red.

Adorn Mineral Lip Define Lip Pencil
Natural Red



This is a completely natural red lip pencil which can be applied before many lipstick shades. It's not that type of shade which can be used only with selected shades.

What Adorn Mineral says...

Containing Certified Organic Jojoba Seed Oil Adorn Lip Pencils are great for defining, enhancing or correcting the shape of the lips. Use your preferred Lip Define Pencil shade (similar to that of your lipstick) to prevent lipstick from both bleeding and needing constant touch ups.

Weight
1 gram

Price
$ 15.00

Ingredients
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Mica (CI 77019), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, may contain (+/-) Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Pigment Violet (CI 77742)
*Denotes a Certified Organic Ingredient



Shade

Adorn Mineral Lip Pencils come in five shades that are-Natural Pink, Natural Red, Rustic Mocha, Toffee and Deep Red. The pencil which I'm reviewing is Natural Red.



In the mirror of my own experience

I've always been in search of a natural red that is not pink not coral and not deep or blood red, a red to which I could apply with many shade's of lipsticks, actually I'm a lazy person, always search the products which can be used with many outfits and many makeup looks because It's so difficult for me to change my lip pencil and lipstick every time with every makeup. Anyways, when I first opened the cap of this pencil, the first impression I had was that maybe it's not much creamy. The tip is like a smooth plastic tip but when I applied it on my hand and then lips, I was happily surprised to see its creamy texture. It's so silky and creamy while applying on the lips. You can define your lips without any effort. The shade is perfect for every type of skin tones. It is quite long lasting on its own. It stays for almost 6 hours on my lips. It works on almost all my pinks, coral reds and even nude lipstick. For me it's so useful and I'm going to use it again and again.



Good points

The texture of this pencil is completely smooth and creamy.
The shade is perfect & goes along well with many shade's lip colors and is great for all skin types.
Lasts really long!
It's a long lip pencil so it would last long for me.
It's very pigmented. Defines your lips effortlessly.
I love the fact that it can be sharpened.
Can be sharpened very easily without breakage.
It contains many useful ingredients in it and shouldn't forget that it's a completely mineral lip pencil. 
Some people may find it costly but in my opinion instead of keeping many inorganic lip pencils, one can try & keep some main shades of lip shades from a good mineral brand like Adorn.








Bad points

Adorn Mineral lip pencils have only five shades which are sufficient for many lip colors but still I feel they should increase their shade collection.

Finally...

I'm highly impressed by the quality of this pencil. It's an ideal lip pencil and has everything which we desire in a good and high quality lip pencil. I love its creamy and smooth texture, its opaque color and lasting power. It's one of the best lip pencils I have ever used.


Rating
5/5
Recommendation

Highly recommended because it's going to prove a very useful part of your makeup.

Availability 

You can purchase this lip pencil at Adorn Mineral website and Beautyheaven.


Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig