Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lotus Herbals MoistPetal Lipstick - Review, Swatches and Photos

Diwali has gone but Eid is coming. The festive atmosphere is everywhere. Keeping this in mind, Lotus Herbals, a famous brand in India had launched some new shades in their Moist Petal lipstick range. There are a lot of shades in this range now and you can choose some of your favorite shades very easily. In festivals like Diwali and Eid, women prefer some bright shades, in which Red is the most popular shade ever because this is a hot shade and never out of fashion and always becomes the most favorite shade. Actually ladies don't mind to wear red in winters. Isn't it?

Lotus Herbal Moist Petal Lipstick

Lotus Herbal Moist Petal lipstick is ultra moisturising lip color which makes your lips not only beautiful but also keeps them moist and fresh, keeps away from harmful chemical because it's made with 97% natural ingredients.



What Lotus Herbal says....
A premium quality luxurious lip color which hydrates, nourishes & protects lips for hours with symphytum officinale & plantage oyata seed botanical extracts. 100% vegetarian: no animal ingredients.

Weight
4.2 g

Price
Rs.349

Ingredients
Botanical Extracts of Symphytum, Officinale, Plantago Ovata Seed and Sambucus Nigra Seeds.


Packaging
The packaging Lotus Herbal Moist Petal lipstick is classy and beautiful. Firstly it comes in a beautiful red & golden carton which is a good thing as most of the brands in India have their lipsticks without such carton. Then comes the red and gold case which is really elegant and gorgeous. It's sturdy and secure for keeping anywhere.


Shade
Lotus Herbal has lunched new six exciting shade to keep festival season in mind. The shades are..
Pink Mink-145
Red Rover-112
Orchid Star-184
Hazelnut Spice-185
Rose Glide-115
Royal Plum-116
Today I'm here with Red Rover 112 shade which is a HOT RED!!!



Texture
Very moisturising and creamy texture which makes the lips velvety. The texture is soft, smooth and gives a semi matte effect.

Pigmentation 
Great! The pigmentation of this lipstick is amazing. Only one touch and you find the right color. It has an extremely high coverage.

Lasting Power
It lasts for a decent time for about 4 to 5 hours easily on my lips. During this period I never need to reapply the lipstick.

How to apply
Fill lips with color, working from the corner of the mouth towards the middle. Use a lip liner that is closest in shade to the lipstick color.

In the mirror of my own experience


I applied it for a marriage party two days ago. Usually I don't apply bright shades but I wore it for two reasons, one, I wanted to test it and second my dress was red and white combo. I felt its satin texture after my first application. I instantly decided to buy more shades from this range soon. At first I was scared to apply such a bold shade but after wearing it I felt the shade is not as bold as it looks at the first look. I really liked the effect I got after wearing it.The lipstick is super creamy, moisturizing and it has the right pigmentation to give full coverage to the lips in just one swipe. The shade after applying looks beautiful. The best way to apply this lipstick, shape up you lips with a matching lip liner, fill your lips with lipstick and keep a wet tissue paper on it, press your lips with the tissue paper and then give a light touch of lipstick once again. In this way your lipstick will last long and look more stable. I love its lasting power too. I came back home from marriage the party after about 4-5 hours, I had had dinner and snacks as well but my lipstick shade didn't fade at all. I love this lipstick.

Good points
Love love the packaging, unique design, red and gold combination makes it really classy and adorable.
The texture is mild and satin which gives the lips fresh and moist matte look.
Extremely high coverage, great pigmentation.
No need to apply a lip balm underneath, the soft texture of this lipstick makes the lips really like a moist petal.
Love the long lasting power. It can stay about 4 to 5 hour easily without reapplying even with sipping and smacking.
A wide range of colors are available so you can choose your favorite shades easily.
It has a lovely floral smell which I love.
It's 97% natural.
Very affordable price.


Bad points
Availability is the biggest problem of the Lotus Herbals makeup range. In my city too it is hardly available in a very few stores. I'm unable to understand when Lotus skin care products are so widely available everywhere-why don’t they increase distributors of their makeup line which is so affordable and of great quality.
It's transferable so be careful after wearing it.

Finally....
I'm really impressed about the quality of this lipstick. In this price, you get everything, great packaging, extremely high coverage, creamy satin texture, good lasting power and a wide range of shades. I didn't find any bad in this lip color. I appeal to Lotus Herbal to increase distributors of their makeup range seriously so that this brilliant quality makeup line can reach to everyone.

Rating
4.80/5

Recommendation
I highly recommend this to the ladies who would not like to miss such a brilliant quality lipstick. After my own experience, I want to suggest this beautiful festive gift from Lotus Herbals to all the readers of COB who can manage to get hold of this. I'm very sure you'll love it after using it on your lips.

Availability
These lipstick are available at leading beauty and departmental stores across the country. You can check about shades and other things on Lotus Herbal website.

Disclaimer- product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig