Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lotus Herbals Botanical Lipgloss- Review, Swatches & LOTD

I have reviewed the Lotus Herbal's Moist Petal Lipstick and I'm happy to see that my readers are very excited to try those lip colors. I have got many mails from my readers in which they wanted me to do the reviews of other shades of this brand. I'll definitely do it soon but firstly I'm going to introduce Lotus Herbal Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss first time on COB. I hope my readers would like it too.


 Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss

Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss in Lychee Squash is one of the shade Lotus Herbal had launched recently especially for festival seasons. Lychee Squash is a light pink shade with lot of shimmer particles in it. 


 What Lotus Herbal says...

A unique, high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel. Enriched with botanical extracts of Grapes and Jojoba that make lips soft and supple for long.

Weight
 5ml


Price

Rs.225


Ingredients

Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. – Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.

Shade
They had added five new exciting shade in their glosses range. You can check out the names of the new shades-  HERE


In the mirror of my own experience


I applied it on the festival night and I noticed that it has a lot of shimmers in it. Lotus Herbal had launched these shades for festivals so I think most of girls like wearing shimmery lip glosses on these occasions so I can't complain regarding this. I applied it with my white and pink outfit and believe me it was looking perfect with this color outfit. Usually I like lipstick but sometimes lip glosses change our whole look and personality and give a completely new color in life so in my opinion we should change our taste sometimes. As far as the quality is concerned, I love its quality. It's very moisturising and not sticky at all. Gets applied very smoothly because the texture is silky and moisturising. The shade is light pink with lots of shimmers which give a beautiful girly effect especially on special occasions. It lasts for about 5 hours easily on my lips without eating and smacking.The only down side of it, it leaves the shimmers even after removing the gloss. It seems that you have wiped the gloss completely but if you see you lips .... you find many shimmer particles still on your lips which looks quite irritating. 


Good points
Good packaging.
Very moisturizing
Apply very smoothly on the lips. 
The texture is not sticky.
Gives a beautiful effect after applying on the lips.
The shimmers contained in it makes it special for festivals.
They have a good range of beautiful colors.
Love its lasting power.
It contains some natural ingredients and is a herbal product.
The price is really reasonable.

2 swipes


Bad points
It leaves lot shimmer particles on the lips even after removing. You should have a good cleanser for removing these particles.
Not for daily use due to the shimmers.
The full ingredients list is not available on their website too.

Finally....


Finally I love this lip gloss and want to try their other shades too. They have many shades shimmery & non shimmery and I'll love to try out the non shimmery glosses. The quality is great. It has everything we can expect from a perfect lip gloss. So I really love it.

Ratings
4/5

Recommendation
If you like something different from daily using glosses on these festivals, you should definitely try this gloss. If you don't mind shimmers on your lips, this one is perfect for you.

Availability
You can purchase these lip glosses the cosmetics stores where Lotus Herbal's makeup range is available and from their website too.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig