Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sleek Makeup Molten Metal Eyeshadow Duo- review, swatches, photos

When I read the review of Sleek Makeup's new Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Duo on some blogs, I really liked this product and was making up a mind to purchase it but two day ago, they send me this product like a lovely surprise & I was so happy to find it.
Sleek MakeUP's latest product, Molten Metal is a cream eyeshadow duo, with two metallic shades, steel & ash. Both are highly pigmented and looks fabulous on the eyes. This duo is perfect for the festive parties that are approaching!!!

Sleek Makeup Molten Metal Metallic Eyeshadow Duo


Sleek Makeup has added to the original Molten metal shades of Pewter & Gold Leaf with this season's coolest tones a silver duo of Steel & Ash. These are highly pigmented cream eyeshadow duo.

What Sleek Makeup says....

Illuminate your eyes with Molten Metal’s newest shades in Steel and Ash, a cool duo of graphite and silver. The intensely pigmented formula applies like a dream, whilst the vivid colour stays strong and crease free. The creamy texture allows for easy application, making dramatic eyes quick and easy to apply.
For starry, smouldering eyes highlight the inner corner of the eye and brow bone using Steel, with Ash to contour and line the eye

Weight
5.4 g

Price
$10.50

Ingredients


Packaging



Gorgeous and decent packaging, inside the  black and ash gray packet, we find a cute black box engraved with Sleek Makeup symbol which is very handy and  light weighted. Inside the box we find a shining mirror with the shadows duo. I love the packaging.

Shade



This is a beautiful silver duo of Steel & Ash. These are not the common silver shades,you can see this in the swatches how special these are!

Texture

Smooth texture feels on the skin like a dream, I enjoyed the soft texture while applying it on my eyes.

Pigmentation 
These are highly pigmented and so that I told that these are not looking common silver shades, the high pigmentation has made them special and the name Steel and Ash is seems right after applying them.

Lasting power


I agree with Sleek Makeup that it lasts more long than other cream eye shadows but don't agree their claim that Molten Metal doesn't crease. You can't dare to apply these shadows without a good primer or if you like to apply it with your powder eye shadow only then you can apply these shadows without hesitation.

In the mirror of my own experience


Usually I don't use cream eye shadows because they always tend to crease on my lids after a while of application. Despite all my efforts I couldn't be successful  in preventing the crease line on my lids which looked bad. But then I did an experiment with my cream eye shadow. I applied a good primer first and then applied the shadow in a very less amount on the lids and blended it well with a blending brush & then with my finger tips. The result was achievable and I didn't see any crease line for about 4-5 hours of application. I applied Molten Metal eye shadows first without primer, but it creased so then I used the same trick with them and I was happy to see the successful effect of my trick with these shadows because they are more intensive than other cream eye shadows. A light touch is enough for applying and blending. Blending properly is the only solution to save your lids from making creases. Honestly I don't like to apply a powder shadow with cream one because it gives my lids a rough finish so I wear it with my primer, take a less amount of product, blend properly and done!
I didn't face any problem for at least 6-7 hours with Molten Metal shadows and this is the difference of these shadows and the other shadows.
Sleek Makeup  has made a right step before winters and these cream shadows would be great for this autumn as well as spring. These are also perfect for festivals, in a night party apply both shadows on your eyes with your white, silver, green or black dress, apply a light shade lipstick on your lips and trust me, you'll look like a silver siren!

Good points
I really love its cute packaging.
The shades are perfect for coming festivals, party and function.
The texture is smooth and soft like silk. I really love to apply it on my eyes due to its silky texture.
It blends on the lids like a dream.
The pigmentation is as great as all the Sleek Makeup other eye shadows.
It stays quite long for about 6-7 hours with a good primer but should apply a less amount of product and blend properly.
Will be great for the dry weather.
Reasonable price as always.


Bad points
Leaves crease line without primer so one should apply a good primer before applying them or set them with some powder shadows.
much amount of product also leaves creases so take a less amount and blend well.
Not perfect for hot weather.

Finally
Finally I would say that  it's a great cream eye shadow if I compare it with other cream shadows. Highly pigmented, great texture, smooth in blending, lasts long and good price..so many qualities, I'm really impressed. I'm also impressed with Sleek Makeup's great step at right time, they know a lot of festivals are on their way and all makeup junkies are waiting to introduce some exciting products from famous brands. Another triumph of Sleek Makeup!

Ratings
4/5

Recommendation
If you are a lover of cream eye shadow I'll say that it's the best cream eye shadow I have ever used so you should surely try out this one in these festivals.

Availability

You can purchase the Molten Metal Eyeshadow Duo online from Sleek Makeup website.

So what do you think about these shadows? Have you used any of them?

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig