Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Suede blush...ideal for nude looks!!!!!

Hello beautiful readers,
I know very well that you all are eagerly waiting for the the reviews of Suede Blush and Pout Polish Bare Minimum of Nude collection from Sleek Makeup. I read all your mails and I'm aware of that. Today I’m going to review the Suede blush from Nude collection.

Nude collection Suede Blush



Sleek Suede Blush is a Matte Cinnamon Brown with Pink Undertones and a perfect combination with nude lips or eyes.

Price
£4.29

What Sleek Makeup says

Sleek MakeUP’s Nude collection wraps up your autumn beauty look in one warm, earthy and wearable collection. Suede is a warm, tawny matte blush that elicits a wintery mocha glow. Use a contour brush to define and sculpt the cheeks, or use a large fluffy brush and swirl the colour on to the apples of the cheeks for a natural, radiant complexion. Wear with Au Naturel i-Divine and Bare Minimum Pout Polish for the natural look at its best!

Packaging

It comes in a beautiful slim box. Inside it we find a wide mirror on one side & the blush on the other. The packaging is very handy to carry out for traveling.

Ingredients


Shade


It's a mixture of brown and peach which gives the cheeks a beautiful look.


Texture


 The texture is velvety, soft, smooth and silky. A light touch will be enough for define your cheeks.

In the mirror of my own experience


 looks as if the butterfly is also loving this blush!!

I have already written about my excitement about this collection. I always have been a lover for a nude collection. I have collected many nude lipsticks and shadows but my wish to get a complete collection was never fulfilled. When I saw this blush I really appreciated this wonderful creation of Sleek Makeup. No other shade can be better than this shade for a nude collection. The quality of this blush is fantastic. A light touch of it with a brush is enough to get a gorgeous look. The texture is so smooth, applies on the cheeks like a dream.

The shade is so beautiful and perfect for every skin colors. Even it'll look pretty on dark skin tones because the beautiful  finish which it gives to the cheeks, no matter what your skin color is, looks amazing.
I love its lasting power too. Very easily stays for 5 to 6 hours on my cheeks. I accept it becomes lighter after 4 or five hours but it doesn't fade in patches. Even the lighter finish also looks beautiful. One could get longer wears by using a primer or a cream blush underneath.

Good points
At first I love its slim handy packaging.
It's a dreamy shade for a nude makeup.
The texture is smooth, silky and very beautiful for applying and blending.
Perfect for fair, medium skin tones even for dark skin.
The finish which obtains after applying it is adorable.
Staying power is very impressive.
The price is as always like a steal.
Can be purchased online very easily. They ship world wide.

Bad points
Not ideal for dark skin tones, it can give them a pretty finish but not color.
Not available in India so many ladies who don't use internet are not able to get it on shops.

Finally...
Finally, as I already have told that it's an Eid gift for me. Nude looks always attract me and Sleek Makeup, through this collection has made it such an easy task to get a perfect nude look. Another superb product from Sleek Makeup.

Recommendation
If you are a nude makeup looks lover, grab this collection. No doubt, this a perfect collection for beautiful nude looks.

Rating



So ladies, Have you tried this Suede blush? I know most of us are lovers of nude makeup looks so what is your experience with this ideal blush for nude look?

Sleek Makeup- Website, Twitter & Facebook
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig