Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Motives by Loren Ridinger Lustrafy Mascara-Review & pics

Mascara is an essential part of makeup without which makeup can be truly called incomplete. Imagine that you have no eyeliner, not eyeshadow etc but if you have a mascara with you can very easily change your eyes' look & give them a beautiful shape making them bigger, brighter & wider.
So today I'm here with the review of
Motives Lustrafy High Definition Mascara. A perfect mascara!!


What Motives Lustrafy mascara claims:

Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara:
  • Will not clump, flake or glob
  • Long-wearing
  • Patented brush provides superior lash definition

What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique?

Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes.

Price
$16.95

In the mirror of my own experience
I usually prefer a black shade mascara for my eyes as my natural lashes are quite thin & although i would like to use, but a transparent mascara doesn't suit me. As far as a brown mascara is concerned, I had tried it once before but because my lashes are naturally dark brown in color so it couldn't make my eyes any better.
So when i received this Dark Chocolate Mascara from Motives I was not very excited to see it & try it out. But when i did apply it for the first time, only one coat on my lashes & there was such a clear difference in them. My eyelashes especially the above ones are very thin...as you can see for yourself in the pics....and this mascara brought a clear difference in them in just one coat. The shade of this mascara is a bit darker than my natural lashes color which makes it a perfect brown mascara.
Another thing that i noticed was about it's applicator. The bristles are quite gentle & part of this applicator easily bends giving it a better angle & making application easy.

A closer look:


Good points

It's available in three different shades- Dark Chocolate, Onyx (black) & Midnight Blue. So you can choose the shade that suits you well.

Love it's sophisticated packaging. Very handy, slim & beautiful.

My lashes do not get clumped up on applying it. It separates them out easily leaving out a noticeable difference.

The wand is a great one as it can be bent in any angle. The bristles are also quite soft all of which contributes to the fact that application of this is very easy.




Although one may consider it non-waterproof but with water it does not come of that easily so it's a bit waterproof which is a good thing.

Not with bare water but comes off easily with a remover or almond oil without much effort. Does not break my lashes.

Decently priced.

Bad points

One thing that i noticed & should be mentioned here is that on applying 2-3 coats of this mascara it made a part of my lid just above the lashes a bit messy which I had to clean up carefully.

Would have loved the fact if it was available in India as it's one of the best mascaras that I've tried till now.


below are some pics that show how this mascara look on me:

Naked eye
With the mascara (1 coat) I know my eyes are looking a bit weird :p


Finally...
Overall it is an awesome mascara, does what it claims & is a great product at such a cost. I'm very glad to have tried it & would highly recommend it to others also.

Rating
4/5

So girls what do you think about this mascara?? Which is you fave mascara?? Don't hesitate to share your experience in the comment section below!!

Check out Motives by Loren Ridinger- HERE
Facebook & Twitter


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig