Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oskia Skincare Products- A preview

Hey guys,
Hope you're having a great week!! Today I just wanted to show you some samples that I had recently got from Oskia Skincare. The products look very interesting and I'm yet to try all. Take a look please-


The products are(from L-R) :
  • Get up & glow Radiance Energy & Protection Booster
  • Nutri- Active Day Cream Hydrates Repairs, Protects
  • BedTime Beauty Boost Nutri-Active Nourishing & Regenerating Night Cream
  • Eye Wonder Nutri-Active Eye Serum
  • Renaissance Mask

As I've mentioned that I'm yet to try all these so will soon come up with reviews when I get to know about their qualities.
Till then stay tuned and don't forget to Enter my 700 Followers giveaway!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig