Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pond's Daily Face wash- Review

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Few weeks before I went to buy a bottle of Pond’s cold cream becoz it has been helping me a lot these winters. According to the offer we got a Pond’s Face wash free with the cold cream.



Pond’s Daily Face Wash with Active Cleansing System Review-

What it claims-

Pond’s Daily Face Wash the first step in facial care for soft, smooth skin. For clean and soft skin that glows suitable for all skin-types.

How it works:



Thoroughly cleanses without leaving slippery feeling on skin.

Cleans skin 100% soap free formula with rich lather penetrates and removes deep rooted dirt, leaving your skin cleaner and smoother.

Gentle on skin. Active Cleansing System cleans gently and cares for your skin better than soap.

Results: Clean, soft, glowing skin.

See the picture below for other details-

My experience-

I’ve used many face washes like Neutrogena, VLCC, Pears, Himalaya, Fab India etc in which many like VLCC, Himalaya, Fabindia face washes are really good. But some like Pears make my skin a bit dry after washing. But this one makes my skin feel soft and moisturizing.

The best thing is that even if I leave my skin without applying any moisturizer after washing for a while it will not dry up the skin.

Mild and makes the skin soft.

Very decently priced.

I like the packaging…looks very cute :-D

Can be used by normal, dry and combination skin type people.

Cons-

Although this product claims that it can be used by oily skinned people also but likely they should not use it.

It stings if enters the eyes.

Rating- 4/5

Will I repurchase it- Yes.

So this was my experience and views about this product. Have you used this? Did you like it?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig