Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2016

On my nails- Lakme Color Crush Nail Enamel 42


Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted an NOTD. I bought this Lakme Color Crush Nail Enamel a few months back and I have been wearing it quite a lot in summers. In today's post, I'll be sharing a quick review of this nail enamel from Lakme's Color Crush truewear range in the shade 42.

The shade, as you can see is peachy pink. It is not the usual orange or pink that can be seen everywhere. I think, I can refer to this as a pale coral shade. It has a glossy matte finish without any shimmers that looks beautiful. I love its non-streaky formula. It is easy to apply & one can get an impressive opaque finish after two coats. I can say that it's one of the best affordable nail polishes that I own.
I have applied just one coat of it and love the effect.









Available- HERE


Have you tried any shades from Lakme Color Crush True wear Range? 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig